chapter 2: wishing

Start from the beginning

(With leggings)

(With leggings)

Quinton and I got in the uber and went to the airport. We got to the airport and all met at the gate we're all leaving from. Our flight was delayed from 3a.m. To 6a.m.so we have to wait for three hours. I walked over to chase because i haven't seen him in forever.

Chase, he was my friend since before Charli and him even knew each other. We met at lights out tour, I've liked him since but then when him and Charli started dating I started liking Quinton also, now me and Quinton are together and this trip should be fun.

" Chloe, it's been forever." Chase said running up to me hugging me. " Chase, what's up?" I asked hugging him back. "Nothing much, how about you?" He answered letting me go. " Good." "How's the new house?" I asked. " Good, daisy still is never around which kinda sucks cause she was super nice." He said looking at me as we sat down. " Aw, that sucks she was like the nicest one in the whole house." I said frowning. " And Harley was super cute and soft." I said pouting as Chase laughed. I looked around and saw Charli staring at us with an arched brow so I walked away right after.

I walk away and go to Ryland. " Sup shawty!" Ryland said hugging me. " I love your hugs." I said jokingly hugging him tighter. " Ofcouse you do. Who doesn't?" Ryland asked laughing. We got bored and walked to one of the stores to get drinks for the flight We got back to the gate and talked for about half an hour and then I went to the others. Our plane was called so we had to go on. I waited in line to get in the plane to give the girl upfront, my ticket.

I went on the plane and sat next to Ryland and Quinton. I fell asleep until Quinton woke me up and we went off the plane. I went to get my luggage off the weird spinny thing. We got our luggage and we walked outside so we could get our uber.

We got to the hotel and walked in, we stopped in the hall and worked out rooms. " Bryant and Ryland, Anthony and Avani, Madi and Christopher, Dixie and Nick, Charli and Addison, Chloe and Chase, Quinton and Sebastian, Alex and Kouvr." Chase and I walked to our room and put our stuff away. In turn around and see him doing the same. " Ok, so Madi texted me and asked if we wanted to swim." I said as I stood up. " Wanna come?" I finished while grabbing my swim suit making my way to the bathroom. "Sure."

I walked into the bathroom and got dressed and walked out and grabbed my towel walking over to Madi's room. We got to the beach and Bryant asked if I wanted to take pictures with him, I said yes and went took some pictures.

"these pictures are amazing!" I said looking at the pictures

"these pictures are amazing!" I said looking at the pictures. "You make it amazing ." He said at and I joined in. I run over to Dixie and bring her over to look at them. " Chloe, these are amazing!" Dixie said hugging me. "Thank you." I said hugging her back. I hear laughing and look over to see Charli and Chase fooling around. I couldn't help but wish I was in that position again.