Part I : Lord

Today is the first day of the new academy year. All prospective students began to peddle their feet into the building with the new environment. Where they for, approximately 4 years will face more levels than high school. The world of university is not that scary. But, just look at what will happen.

Korean Art University is his mind. Since high school, he has been determined to enter this university. However, due to cost constraints, Na Kyum pinned his fate on the path of a scholarship for the Art & Design faculty which he had been craving since he started holding her painting brushes seriously. He began to know how to draw and paint since junior high school and continued to pursue it until now.

Na Kyum walked in the direction of the announcement board. There, he could see his name was in fine arts 2 class, room 371. Then, rushed into his class immediately a few minutes before his first hour began.

***

The subjects on the first day was over. Now is the time for new students to freely enjoy the extracurricular club festival held by the campus's Student Executive Board. There are 10 well-known clubs that opened new member registrations. And Na Kyum has heard a lot about this campus's art club. He was actually going to enroll himself in the art club. The reason is just because his senior in the art club during high school were in. The opportunity to be able to meet and spend times together would be great.

Na Kyum visited the art club stand which handled by several seniors. One of them was a tourist.
"Welcome!!!!!" the tourist said as he approached Na Kyum who was just standing there. Embarrassedly, Na Kyum attempted to reciprocate the tourist's greeting. But, because he felt that his English was very poor, he only returned it with a smile.
"Wow!!!! You're so f*ckin cute, lil boy!" he said again.

Next to that foreigner, was a native Korean greeted him kindly, then handed Na Kyum a piece of form paper. He explained that the art club is divided into 3, such as drama, painting and sculpture. The drama department is very famous throughout the campus and there are so many students attracted. It's a waste, not the drama that Na Kyum wants. He would still enter the painting department according to his determination since his graduating from high school. He then wrote that he entered the painting department so that he could meet his senior during high school, Jung In Hun.

"Okay, so you want to go into painting huh?" the senior asked. He glanced at the choice na Kyum made in the end.
Na Kyum nodded slowly. Then, handed the form to him sweetly. "I beg your kindness, sunbae"
The senior smiled, "George was true, you are really cute! Wait a minute, okay. I'll input your data first. Can I have your ID card?"

Na Kyum reached into his bag and gave him ID card to the senior. He took times to see an exhibition of works and photos of club activities displayed on the side of the stand. He saw a burly and tall creature about nearly 2 meters tall in a photo of the drama department. His face is very fierce with perfect jaw lines. He looked at the photo. Long. Until he didn't realize that the senior had called his name from earlier.

"Baek Na Kyum! Na Kyum!"
"Ah... Yes, I'm sorry I didn't hear," his face had been shamed because of the photo he saw just now.
"What's wrong... Why is your face so red? Are you sick?" the senior asked as he returned Na Kyum's ID card.
"Ah..." Na Kyum immediately lowered her head. "Is it done, sunbae?"
"It's done. All the info will be sent by Line,"
Na Kyum hurriedly thanked him and walked away from the art club stand. He couldn't control his feelings. His face heated up. He needed a place to relieve the strange feeling that was turbulent inside his chest at that time.

Na Kyum ran on the way of the art laboratory. He knew that the subjects was over and there could be no one in the art laboratory. Might that place be able to calm this strange feeling of that man. Na Kyum ran over and gasped. He almost fell while climbing the steps. He threw his body on a laboratory chair. Closed his eyes, trying to throw away all the memories of who the tall figure was in the drama department. There's no way he can forget the perfect outline of his face. That face was the same face as his senior, In Hun that he had loved since the first time they met.