Twenty Two

-CAMP LEHIGH ARMY BASE-
New Jersey
1970

"Clearly you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony questioned Steve as they walked through the front of the old army base

"Clearly you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony questioned Steve as they walked through the front of the old army base. When they landed in 1970, they instantly worked on getting themselves some disguises and fake ID's so they could actually get into S.H.I.E.L.D. Tony was going to be going for the tesseract, so he disguised himself as a doctor. Whereas Steve was going for the Pym Particles, so disguised himself as a soldier. He added a cap and sunglasses to help keep his identify even more secret, seen as there could be people around that would recognise him. People such as Ashley and Peggy.

"The idea of me was." Steve replied, lowering his head when a soldier walked past.

"Right. Well, imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D., running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organisation, where do you hide it?"

"In plain sight." Steve nodded towards an old bunker that was supposedly used for storage around this time. But it was much more than just storage. Two men stood outside the bunker and double checked their surroundings before walking inside, closing the door behind them. This made Tony tap his glasses on to see through the walls, which allowed him to see an elevator with the two men in it going down. Tony turned his glasses off and motioned for Steve to follow, and when they got the opportunity, they used their fake ID's to get into the elevator when it came back up. A black woman was in there with them, and she seemed to be eyeing up the two whilst also trying to read paperwork as the elevator went down. The elevator then came to Tony's stop, and when the doors opened, he turned to Steve.

"Good luck on your mission, Captain." He said to him, then stepped out of the elevator.

"Good luck on your project, Doctor." Steve replied, keeping in character.

"You new here?" The black woman asked Steve as the doors closed, a nice smile on her face.

"Not exactly." He replied. She nodded and even though she went back to her paperwork, she still found him questionable. Eventually the elevator stopped at Steve's stop and he got out and headed to a phone room that was next to Hank Pym's office. He got to a phone and dialled the number he had been given by Tony.

"Hello?" A cheery voice said on the other end of the line.

"Doctor Pym?" Steve asked, turning away from the door so if anyone came in, they wouldn't see his face.

"That would be the number that you called, yes." Hank replied on the other end.

"This is Captain Steven's from shipping. We have a package for you."

"Oh, bring it up."

"Well, that's the things, sir, we can't." Steve said, and Hank seemed to pause.

"I'm confused, I thought that was your job."

"Well, it's just...Sir, the box is glowing, and to be honest, some of our mail guys aren't feeling that great."