~8~

AN: contains sex scene

AN: contains sex scene. Please be wise, click out if ure uncomfortable.

___

Niall laid me down on the bed, began to kiss me down, slowly but sure. He won't let my hand roam around his body so he pinned it down on the side. I feel his heavy weight on me as I moan on his touch.

Damn, i don't remember his touch could feel this good.

Niall is everything to me. He could be the reason of every single thing I do. He could be the cause of every breath that I take.

I shut my eyes open, looked at his toned body, undressing in front of me. He is heaven in one package.

Niall make sure everything goes well. Niall always make sure I am safe, comfortable, and happy, just like our sex.

He kept asking me if I liked it, or does he hurt me. Cause honestly i would let him do anything to my body, even if he want to destroy it, then i will i beg him to destroy me with his move.

His touch is increasing, along with my scream, panting, sweat all over us, gliding our skin together. It is steamy, sexy and extremely intoxicating.

My half awake mind, still roaming around the thoughts of him in me, the way he calls my name, again and again.

His lips travel down my body, leaving kiss marks, saliva trails, on my belly, then goes down, down to my aching spot, begging him to do me as he please.

"Niall..." he looked up to me with his messy hair, his index finger finding my lips, rubbing it together like it was his playground. I couldn't stand how great it felt so I arched my back, wanting him to continue it.

I want him to taste me.

He licked his finger, "Babe, you're so fucking delicious..."

Drunk Niall is the best Niall. He liked to taste me as he continue to use his mouth, giving me more pleasure with each move he made.

My breath was unstable, I can literally feel my heart beating in my mouth. He knew exactly how to drive me crazy.

"Shoot!" I cursed at my first orgasm in his mouth, making him licked me all clean, then continue to position himself in front of me.

Mine was still pulsing when he decided to push himself in, burying deep and deeper, causes me to scream out his name even louder.

"I am really sorry baby, did I hurt you?"

I nodded at his question, crumpled the sheet with my hands, trying to get rid of the pain while he kept thrusting faster and faster.

He kissed me again, meeting my tounge and battled it with his, passionate and hungry kisses on my mouth.

He didn't even let me breath, so I was panting hard, and moaned in his mouth, breathing his air and exhaled, sharing it together.

I want him forever, with me like this. In me, in my heart, my body, my life, my house. I love him. I love Niall.

"I love you...." he whispered slowly as we reached our climax together.

Tonight, in our house together,

This is one of the best sex I've had in my life.