25

- 1 day later/Med Graduation Day -

3rd POV.

Kit was busy helping Pha and Beam get ready for graduation when Yo rushed into the room.

"Kitty, Ming's about to go fight someone. Can you tell him not to?" Yo asked and Kit looked confused.

Yo tapped on his phone before showing Kit the reason why Ming was mad.

"Someone made a fan page for us. That's cute," Kit said and texted Ming to come up to the class room they were in.

Kit went back to helping his two best friends with their hair and make-up. Beam requested glitter... Phana nearly screamed at the sight of glitter.

"Yo, should I put some glitter on Pha?" Kit asked.

Pha shook his head no and even tried to leave the room. But Yo stopped him.

"P'Pha... Please? Just a little glitter? It would make me happy," Yo pouted and became 200× cuter. Pha couldn't say no to that face, he nodded to Kit.

"Go ahead," Pha hated this, but if Yo was happy then Pha is happy.

Kit added just a tiny bit onto his cheek, nose, and a tiny bit on his lip. After Kit did that - Yo came up to Pha and kissed him. 

"Now I have glitter too!" Yo smiled and Pha couldn't resist hugging him.

"You two are cute. It's disgusting," Kit said and Beam nodded agreeing. 

- a little bit later - 

Ming finally made it to where the Docs (and Yo) were, he wasn't in a good mood, to say the least. Ever since that fan-page for him and Kit was made he's had a few people getting on his nerves. People that say they can treat Kit better, people saying that Kit isn't good enough for him, etc. Ming's just tired of it all. And it's only been ONE day. 

"Kit?" Ming said as soon as he walked in. He looked annoyed and just wanted to be with Kit. 

Kit was busy tying Beam's tie when Ming came up from behind and hugged him. 

"Hi Ming," Kit smiled and finished Beam's tie before turning around and hugging Ming. 

"What's wrong?" Kit asked as him and Ming walked to the other side of the room - away from the others. 

"People," Ming mumbled and just hugged Kit for a bit. 

"You big baby, don't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about. Ok?" Kit said and made Ming look him in the eyes. 

Ming nodded but hugged Kit again. He just needed some hugs...

PhaYo and ForthBeam smiled watching MingKit being cute. 

"They're adorable... Never thought I'd say that about Ming..." Forth said and it made the others laugh.