Chapter 2 - reborn

Start from the beginning

He was looking at us as if we were THE Merlin and Morgana.

But it still made my chest feel warm.

James' POV:

As I looked down at my newborn son, I knew I would never be able to love someone more. He was so so so perfect in every way. Thick, fluffy, messy black hair like mine bright vivid green eyes like lily-flowers.
He had pink pouty lips like lily. Long thick eyelashes like both of us. Small button nose like lily. But his face was more like mine. Even as a newborn he had high cheekbones and a good jawline.

He had naturally tan skin like me and thick perfectly sculptured eyebrows again like mine. Honestly he was like a little Prince. Regal looking.

"He's going to be a real charmer!" I laughed.
"JAMES!" Lily scolded but with a massive smile of her face. She was practically glowing and I knew I was the same.

Suddenly he made a cooing noise and it was honestly the most adorable thing I'd ever heard. It was a noise I knew I would use if I had to produce a protronus.
My baby sons cooing.

"Hey prongslet I'm your dada!" I told him softly.
"Oh no, James really?! PRONGSLET?" Lily questioned me incredulously. I just nodded not taking my eyes off my baby son.

Harrison's POV:

Being in my parents arms was the best feeling I'd ever felt. I loved them already. And I could tell they loved me already. They both looked at me as if I was their entire world.

Because you are Harrison, this is how you should have been treated growing up kid. Fate told me sadly.

Really?
Of course.

I snapped out of the conversation when my father said something.
"I'm going to go get Padfoot, moony and wormtail."
"Ok James." My mother smiled.

Whilst my father left, my mother put my head in the crook of her neck and put her right hand on the back of my head as I couldn't yet support it and her other hand on the back on my thighs.

She began talking to me in a soft voice.
"You know baby boy, your mama and dada love you so much already and your only 4 minutes old. I just want you to know that you and James are my entire world and I'll do everything to protect you ok darling?"
As I couldn't exactly talk I just made a cooing noise.
But it was enough for her as she looked down at me and smiled.

Then I heard the door open rather loudly startling me causing my mother to glare at the four young men.
"Boys! You made him jump, your lucky he didn't start crying otherwise I'd skin all of you alive!"

Mentally I was roaring in laughter.
Go mama!!

The four young men winced knowing what a newly mother could do having been around Alice Longbottom yesterday when Neville Franklin Longbottom was born.

Slowly they all came towards me and my mother.
"Hey Lily, how are you doing?" A young 20 year old Remus asked.
"I'm tired and sore but this little one makes up for it."

That brought their attention to me.
"Pass him here Lils." My father said.
My mother looked very reluctant which amused me.

"Fine," she sighed.
My father scooped me up from my mothers grasp and cradled me like a baby. Well I suppose I am one.
"Want to hold him Padfoot? You are his godfather."

"You mean DOGFATHER!!" A young Sirius exclaimed.

He was so much happier and full of life with James.
"Oh no you've set him off AGAIN James." Remus sighed.