Taken

Nicolette's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit weak, I didn't feed last night so I was in need of blood. I walked outside my abandoned apartment near the end of the woods.

immediately as my skin was exposed to the sun a burned.

"Shit!'' I yelped as I pulled back into the shadows. "What the hell?''

I placed my hand on my neck were my lock it should have been.... But it wasn't. I panicked, that was the only thing that allowed me to walk in sunlight.

I remembered the woods last night! I must have lift it in the woods, where I was before I ran. I have no choice, I must get it back now or I may never see it again.

I quickly dashed into the woods trying my best to say in the shadows. I traced along the shadows of the tall trees as I noticed some campers. My eyes turned red as I smelled the sweetness of their blood.

I put on my act as I always did you pretented to cry for help. As soon as they noticed me they immediately came running toward me. There was two of them a young teenage girl and a guy.

"Are you alright.?'' She asked me kneeling down to my level and placed her hand on my back. I just couldn't take it anymore! A snatched her wrist and bit into her. She scrieked and tries to escape me but my grasp was stronger.

The boy she was with began to run off. I can't chase him though because he was surrounded by too much sunlight. I felt my strength beginning to come back to me as I felt her blood slid down my throat. But that's when I heard a rustle in the bushes, I sprang up and back up against a tree as the monster from last night approached me....

Slender Mans POV

I was wondering toward the woods as I heard a high pitched scrick in the distance. I moved toward the area and a teenage boy ran passed me not even noticing me. He seemed to be running from something he was terrified from. He must of been extremely petrified to have run passed me and not notice.

I continued toward where the came from and saw the same girl from last night. But she was indulging in a teenage girl draining the blood from her neck. She looked up and noticed me and quickly backed away up against the tree behind her looking terrified.

She looked a bit different from the night before, her eyes were blood red and I notice she had fangs. And the sides of her mouth were covered in the blood of the girl. I was absolutely fansinated by her. She took the form of the human but yet was not. Never have I seen such a beautiful monster that stand before me.

I approached her and she tried to run off but as soon as her skin touched the sunlight it burned. She cried out and sat back against the tree and froze in fear. How could such a thing afraid of me? She absolutely terrifying. I tilted my head and looked at her hand where the sunlight had burned her.

I took her hand in mine and examined her wound. She was shaking in fear. I looked up at her and staring and her in silence admiring her eyes. Till I finally asked her, "Do you fear me?" She stayed silence and just stared at me in pure fear. I became impatient and snapped at her, "answer me!'' She winced and nodded her head slightly.

"why?'' I asked. She remained silence. Once again I snapped ''answer when I speak to you!'' With this she grew angrey and spat blood at my feet.

'' no one gives me orders!" She hissed. My fave burned red and a wrapped my tentacle around her waist and picked her up. She struggled, kicked and screamed but I ignored her. I carried her to my abandoned cabin in the woods I stayed in. I decided to keep this girl and teach her to respect me. From now on she belongs to me...