"How could you do this look?" namamangha kong tinignan ang sarili sa salamin.

He smirked. "You have an amazing boyfriend, doll." He winked at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and thought about teasing him. "Were you once a gay?"

"Me?" He arched his brow and leaned closer to my face. "What do you think?"

I pouted when I thought that I'll be successful teasing him but it seems that he's the one who got to trase me. He's returning the favor.

"Do I look like a gay, doll?" he teased.

"J-just continue doing my makeup," nauutal kong pahayag.

A mischievous smile escaped from his lips making me throw him a frown. He let out a laugh after seeing my reaction.

"What to do next?" natatawa nitong tanong.

"Eye makeup," nakalabi kong sagot. "Just use neutral colors for my eyeshadow then draw a small wing using the eyeliner and also curl my lashes before applying mascara—"

"Oh, I'm not gonna do those," he shook his head repeatedly.

Taka ko siyang tinignan. "Why?"

"Parati kong nadadali ang mata ni Satina kapag inuutusan niya akong gawin iyon tsaka…" he trailed off.

"Tsaka?"

"I tried curling Satina's eyelashes last year and I just ended up pulling it." He rolled his eyes. "She cried like crazy because her one eye got a long thick eyelash while the other got nothing. It took her a very long time to grow it back."

Hindi ko na napigilan pang matawa sa kanyang ikinwento. "So you learned doing makeup from Aleezah?"

Xerxes bit his lip and slightly nodded. "She's making me do stuffs when she's bored, and she didn't stop forcing me to do her makeup until I perfect it. Well, after that curling lash shit, she never made me do it again so I kind of forgot some things about putting makeup. God, I hate that brat!"

"You love that 'brat,'" I gave him a genuine smile.

"And I also love you," he said in a kittenish manner before giving me a quick smack on the lips.

I pursed my lip to hide a smile and tilted my body to face the mirror. Kinuha ko ang eyeshadow palette at brush para ako na mismo ang gumawa noon sa sarili ko. While Xerxes just placed his elbow on the table to rest his chin on his hand, watching me do my thing.

"Are you okay?" I asked him because he's pretty quiet all the time that I'm doing my eye makeup.

"You're a goddess," he complimented, open-mouthed.

Surely, I look like a tomato right now. If not because of the blush on applied to me, Xerxes might notice how flushed I turned out after hearing his compliment.

I was about to take the contour brush but he got it first and reached for the contour palette. "Where?" he asked.

Itinuro ko sa kanya ang lalagyan niya bago ako ngumuso para mas malagyan niya ako ng ayos. Pero sa halip na simulan na niya ang paglalagay ng contour ay ginawaran na naman niya ng mabilis na halik ang aking labi.