{~~~CHAPTER THREE~~~}

"The what now?" I sat at the opposite side of the living room in my own personal recliner Obito bought for me after we moved into this hideout. His guests were sitting on the old grey sofa while the man himself stood near the back corner leaning on the wall for some strange reason. "Exactly what I told you Tora. These four will now be joining the Akatsuki for my personal needs as well as theirs." That sounded extremely strange but I'm not going to tell him that. But what shocked me most was that now I'm stuck with these people.

And they're joining the Akatsuki. Hmph! I'm glad I'm not involved with that field. Those guys are stuck going to fight the remaining jinchuurikis for Obito's sake. My only field is to assassinate those with intel on this organization and get rid of those that get in the way. It's a fairly easy job....unless I get lost....then that's a problem.

As long as they don't come on my missions I'll gladly let them stay in this dump. But this place is pretty well kept than the other one that got destroyed by those by the leaf. "Hn. I'll only say this then." I stood up and walked up to them. They stared at me as I stopped in front of them, their eyes scanning my every move as I bent down to their eye level. "Just stay out of my way and everything will go smoothly between us."

I turned around and walked to the door, opening it to leave before turning around to look at Obito. "And thank you for the fruit basket yesterday Madara. They were delicious." With that I closed the door behind me and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed and pulled out another book from my shelf. Madara made me a deal that as long as I stay here he would provide me with good books, and that's pretty much the reason why I stay. Along with the fruit basket he brings sometimes. And the fact that I owe him for taking me in.

"I haven't read this one before." I stared at the cover of the book. The title was 'Tales Of The Gutsy Ninja' by Jiraiya. That name....Jiraiya. I believe I heard his name a few times before. Then it came to me. Former Akatsuki leader Pein had killed Jiraiya. One of the legendary Sannin of Konoha. Another way I know about him was from one of his other books.

FLASHBACK (FEW WEEK AGO)

"Finally." I sighed as I put my katana back in its sheath after bringing down another intel carrier of the Akatsuki. "I have to admit this guy was pretty stubborn." I burned the body before walking to the nearest village. Since I don't have to be back until later, I can kill time at their bookstore....if they had one of course.

It took only a few hours to get to the gate. The reason it took a few hours instead of minutes was because I went the wrong way, before getting in the wrong town. I had to buy a map and ask directions on the way back...so embarrassing for an assassin. "There it is." I looked up from my map to see the bookstore a few shops away. I had to buy this village's map too before I go somewhere different.

"Hello there young lady. Can I help you with something?" As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a man in his mid thirtys. He looked like a librarian than a bookstore owner with his spectacles. But I guess it means the same thing. "I'm looking for a good book to read with adventures. A ninja's adventures to be exact, their struggles and wins." I walked through the rows of books, looking at what they have as the man walked through a different row.

"Here's one." He gestured me to come to the next row while holding up a brown hardcover book with the middle part white. "Tales of the Gutsy Ninja." I believe Obito bought me that a while back. Hopefully its still on the shelf so I can read it later on when I get back, after I finish the current one of course.

"I already have that one, but who's the author?" He put the book back on the shelf and I could see that the same author made two more books with the title 'Icha Icha Paradise'. "You shouldn't read the other two books, they're targeted for men." He stopped my hand as I tried to reach for them. I pulled them back quickly as my eyes opened. "Oh. I guess all he wrote about in that book is on women in the baths."

"Exactly."

FLASHBACK END