"Y/N?"

I looked at Somi and realized that she was now looking at me.

"Why are you crying?" she asked as she went to me making me act quick to wipe my tears away.

"Nothing... Just missing my best friend. I hope she'll wake up soon." I said.

I heard Somi sigh and pat my shoulder.

"She will."

There was a short silence, a calm one. I looked at Somi as she still had her hand on my shoulder. She's now looking at Ashley as if she's thinking something else too.

"I was in the car, Somi," I said without thinking.

It was too late when I realized I said it. But then it sank that I didn't tell her the full reason.

"I know, I heard it too. I'm glad that nothing worse happened to you, Y/N. Ashley will be okay too, just trust her." she said.

I bit my lip as I tried not to speak. I don't want to slip, I can't...

"It's crazy." Somi chuckled which made me look at her. Her hand is no longer on my shoulder but she's standing next to me.

"This is like... Third time? The three of us stayed together in one room. Whenever Ash brought you up, I wish you could hang out with us too. Because I know you're such an interesting person too. Too bad this time we have to spend it here." she said.

I just let her speak as I don't know what to say too. Well, she is kind helping me to stop thinking about things that won't help me either. Not so long my phone started to vibrate. I reached it and saw it's Aunt Kris, asking if I was ready to go.

"How long are you going to stay here, Somi?" I asked.

"I'm already heading, actually. I just didn't expect that you're here too, At least it stalled me a bit."

I looked at Ashley and sighed.

"I have to go too," I said.

I held Ashley's hand once again and kissed her forehead.

"I have to go, Ash, I'll see you next time I get to have free time," I whispered.

Somi and I decided to walk out together since we were both heading out of the hospital too. I texted Aunt Kris that I'd be waiting for her in front of the hospital too.

"Are you going to visit Ash again?" I asked Somi while I was waiting.

She shrugged and just sighed.

"As much as I want to, I'm a bit busy lately. I'm preparing for something too, but I'll try... why?" she asked.

"I just figured out maybe it would be better if we go together when we visit Ash. You know... I just realized that she's close to the both of us, she needs us, Somi. I don't want to give you an obligation but I just want to make my best friend better. It would be great if she woke up and saw us in her room." I explained.

"You're right, that's totally a good idea. They said that people who are in the state of Ashley are not fully sleeping, they would love to see the people who are close to them around them."

"Exactly my thought.." I smiled.

"Deal, tell me if you're going to visit Ash. I'll try to make a way."

"Okay, I'll text you."

A car stopped in front of me and that was Aunt Kris. I bid goodbye to Somi and as we parted ways, I looked at her through the mirror and she was still there waving her hands.

"You saw Somi in the hospital?" Aunt Kris asked.

"She visited Ashley." I shortly said.

"We are we going next? Are we going straight to Dahyun and Tzuyu's place? Your sister is waiting already." Aunt Kris said.

I just nodded and went quiet after. I just waited till we got to Dahyun and Tzuyu unnie's apartment.

A part of me was happy that we could get to hang out together again. After the accident, many things changed. That includes the part that they no longer live in one dorm. That's fine, but sometimes I can't help to think maybe it's because of what I did. Later I will be seeing Jihyo unnie again.

We never really talked after I confessed. Or maybe it's fine to assume that she's avoiding me. Even tho I told her that It's fine that she rejected me, it doesn't help much. It's my fault and I get it. If only I knew that it would turn out as that, maybe I didn't just say those words.

I just hope someday we'll be fine again. If she can't feel the same way, who am I to force her?

For now, all I know is I want to stay in this group.