Battle in the Sky

Zacznij od początku

Tatsumi: To Eric!

The others did the same. Sakuya and Soma are there but they stay at the top side.

(Cafeteria)

Licca: It's tough to accept... when only the Jinki that returns.

Hibari: That's right... Someone on the rescue team heard this from Eric-san...

???: What'd Eric say?

They look at the side and saw Lindow.

Hibari: Lindow-san...

Lindow: Hi... You were saying?

Hibari: Kannagi-san tried to save Eric-san... and attacked the Aragami even without a Jinki.

Lindow: Huh? Kannagi? You mean the newbie?

Hibari: Yeah. *look down* Can you believe that? I heard even Eric-san laughed that he'd never seen such a thing. Well, except for Arata-san that could still fight even without his Jinki.

Lindow: Oh? *smirk* There was another fool like that... long ago.

Hibari: *look up* Who would that be? I guess it's not Arata-san.

Lindow: Let's see... You know, I don't remember.

(Flashback Over)

At Arata's room...

He's lying on the sofa as his hands fold behind his head. Arata look at the ceiling and just stay quiet for hours and didn't speak to anyone much. Then he glance at the wall where all the pictures with him and the God Eaters that become his friends. Eric was one of them.

Arata(In mind): If I could react faster, Eric wouldn't...

He shove into his pocket and take out a blue goggles. That goggles was a gift from Eric when they celebrate Arata as the main members in the 1st Unit, even thought it was never nessessary.

Arata: Losing even one comrade is already hard for me...

He sit up as he heard his electronic band beeping. He grab it and there's messages from the other Riders.

Arata: Geez... They didn't really have try to cheer me up. Whatever.

Then he heard knocking at his door. He went there and open the door, showing Sakuya.

Sakuya: Arata, we've been called to the command room.

Arata: Why? Is something happened?

Sakuya: I don't know. Anyway, we can't be late.

She walk away as Arata look at her before he look at the goggles at his hand before smiling.

Arata: I couldn't stay sad all the time.

He look at the goggles.

Arata: Right, Eric? 

He hang the goggles at his neck before head to the command room.

At the command room...

When he arrived, he saw Lindow is there as well.

Tsubaki: We just received a distress signal. 1st Unit will leave immediately. Your orders are to escort the New-Type safely to the Far East Branch.

Lindow: We'll even gift wrap it... is what I'd like to say, but... Soma is out on a separate mission.

Tsubaki: Sorry, but it'll just have to be the three of you. I have no replacements.