How you first met

A/N: Pretend you live in Minnesota for this prefrence ;) and a tip for Michael, I am going to write random names for your best friends, because it was so difficult writing (Y/b/f) for each friend...
••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••

Ashton:

You had just finished an intense workout at the gym with (Y/B/F), and decided to go to the local Starbucks for a coffee. You both arrived at the café, and you ordered an iced peppermint mocha, while (Y/b/f) ordered a caramel macchiato.

"Hey, how about you wait for the drinks, and I'll go find us a table, yeah?" (Y/b/f) asked. You nodded in response and looked around the restaurant, noticing that there were very few people in the tiny cafe. You decided to check twitter on your phone while you waited. You immediately recognized the first tweet on your wall;

Ashton Irwin@Ashton5SOS
Hey guys! The lads and I are finally off tour and relaxin' in Minnesota for a while! Talk to ya'll soon!:)

You smiled to yourself and replied to his tweet with a smiley face. You were a BIG fan of their band, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Ashton was by far your favorite member. You hoped that the boys were in your hometown in Minnesota, wishing you could meet them, but you knew they wouldn't come to the little town. Heaving a sigh, you heard the jingling of the bells, meaning someone had walked into the cafe, but you didn't look up to see who had entered.

"Peppermint mocha and caramel macchiato." You grabbed your drinks and walked to the table (Y/b/f) was sitting at. "There you are ma'am." You said, handing her the drink. "Why, thank you kind sir." She said winking. You rolled your eyes at her and noticed you had forgotten napkins. "Be right back." She didn't reply, just nodding her head and pulling out a magazine from the nearby rack. You stood up and walked over to the table with the sugar, cinnamon, and other assorted add-ins. Just as you turned around, you met with a strong body and fell to the floor, their coffee spilling on your sweater.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A male voice said. You looked up and gasped. There in front of you, stood Ashton Irwin. When you finally snapped out of your little trance, you noticed his hand outstretched towards you. You smiled at him and stood up, "Thanks."

"Again, I'm really sorry. I'm Ashton by the way." He said with a bright smile on his face, dimples prominent.
"(Y/n)." You replied, still not believing that the Ashton Irwin was standing right in front of you.
"Hey, since I ruined your sweater and knocked you to the ground, I would think it's only fair if I were to take you out on a date tonight, " He said, handing you a napkin in the process. You looked at him in shock, but nodded. "Great! I'll see you at the cinema at 8 then," he winked and walked away. You smiled to yourself and thought about what you were going to wear on your date tonight.

Luke:

"-and then you just finish the formula by multiplying the variables together."

You were currently in math, paying no attention whatsoever to the actual work the teacher was explaining. Seriously, you didn't think anyone was actually paying any attention, this teacher sure knew how to knock kids unconscious. You fiddled with your pencil, twirling it between your fingers, staring blankly at the whiteboard. It was a Friday, and you were planning on watching the Pretty Little Liars marathon on TV tonight.

"DING! DING! DING!" The bell suddenly rang, with all of the teens practically jumping out of their seats and out the door. You grabbed your backpack and headed for the door, but a hand grabbed your wrist. You turned and saw Luke, aka your crush. He was one of the shyest boys in school, but also one of the cutest. He had beach blonde hair, pushed up into a perfect quiff, bright blue eyes, and fairly pale skin. He had a Green Day t-shirt on, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black vans.