06 ❱ ━━━━ AKIRA IS ANGRY >:(

━━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SIX
❝ akira is angry ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━

" OH MY GOD, Y/N! " Akira forced herself off the door frame she was resting on, " Shit, are you okay? "

" Uh...not really. " Y/n had a look of bewilderment on her face as she tried to stand back up using the bed as support,  " My legs kinda...hurt? " This was definitely a new feeling for her, where her legs would go sore when she tried to move.

" And who the fuck was behind this? " Akira snapped, " I'm gonna kill that bitch. "

Immediately, the twins thought they were the cause behind it and became awfully quiet as they exchanged nervous glances at each other. Ginjima discreetly stood behind Kita as if using his captain as a form of protection. The poor guy was absolutely terrified of Akira.

" Oh, was it because you were running earlier? " Suna asked, the jelly stick he was still eating dangled in his mouth. A sense of guilt washed over him knowing that he had been too inconsiderate for Y/n earlier in the morning.

Multiple sighs of relief could be heard coming from the twins and Ginjima, they were grateful for Suna's unintentional 'sacrifice' for saving them from getting their asses whooped by Akira. " No, not that, " Akira groaned, " I was asking for who made Y/n pass out. "

" It was Atsumu. " Osamu answered casually, " Atsumu served a ball at Y/n's head. " Yes, this was indeed payback for the fight he had with his brother earlier. Everyone in the room turned their heads to Atsumu, which helped Akira to determine who Atsumu was.

" You? " Akira came face to face with Atsumu, her piercing green eyes sent shivers down his spine. Despite being a head shorter than Atsumu, the third year successfully managed to intimidate him. But just as things were about to progress any further, the phone in her pocket rang.

" rIng dINg dONg rING dIng dOng... "

The threatening expression on Akira's face quickly changed to a neutral one as she answered her phone, and the tension around the room slowly diffuses. " Hey sis! mom wants you to come back to the cafe so you can help her grind the coffee beans! " the same boy from earlier could be heard talking through the phone.

" Akio, I'm in the middle of something right now. Just tell her I'm busy. " Akira replied to her little brother, a seven-year-old with a ten-year difference with her. Same as Akira, Akio also had to help with some chores in their parent's cafe.

" But she's kinda maAad! "

" She's always mad, Akio. "

" Well, yeah. But she's on her day!
Did you forget? "

" Ugh, fine. I'm coming now. "

The moment Akira ended the call, the threatening expression appeared again as she turned to look at Atsumu. Now that she had a better look at the setter, she realised that he was oddly familiar, " You know what? Now that I think about it, aren't you the guy that always comes to my parent's cafe every Sunday? "

" Ah, so you've finally remembered me? " Atsumu let out a nervous chuckle, trying his best to flash a smile. Maybe if he charmed Akira with his looks, she wouldn't kill him. Unfortunately, all the girl did in response was crack her knuckles, she was pissed.

" A-Akira, I'm fine! " Y/n tried to convince her friend that was grabbing on the collar of Atsumu's shirt and about to land a punch on the setter." I just got hit in the head. It's not much! " Having a murderer as a friend was definitely not what she wanted.

Everyone gave Y/n a doubtful look, wasn't she taking her injury a little too lightly? Maybe the ball that hit her face made her lose the ability to think things straight. "Excuse me? You just passed out, Y/n!" Akira scolded, " How the fuck is that 'not much'? "

" I really am fine, Akira! " Y/n retorted, " I'm sure Atsumu didn't do it on purpose, please don't blame him! "

Akira sighed, " Ugh, fine. " she looked up at the clock hanging on the wall and immediately remembered that she was supposed to be on her way to the cafe. " Shit, I have to go now. " the third year let go off Atsumu, and the setter let out a sigh of relief.

But before Atsumu could even finish sighing, the poor guy was met with the same threatening gaze from Akira again, " If I ever see you step foot into my parent's cafe one more time, you're going to get it. " All the setter managed to do was nod in response.

After Akira had left, everyone began to leave the infirmary one by one as well, leaving Suna and Y/n the remaining ones in the room. Akira had made the middle blocker walk Y/n home after claiming that the cafe was in the opposite direction of her house.

" It's getting late. " Suna looked at the watch on his wrist, closing shut Y/n's sketchbook. The middle blocker was satisfied now that he had flipped through every single page and admired every single drawing in her book, " Should we go now? "

" Yeah! " Y/n replied with a smile as she stood back up on her legs. They weren't as sore as before after resting for a while. 

" Here, I'll hold your bag for you. " Suna offered to help, but instead of handing her bag to him, Y/n holds it closer to her. "No, it's fine! I can hold it myself." She felt like a burden for the middle blocker, especially since he helped her multiple times in less than a day.

" You're hard to handle, " Suna scratched his head, staring at Y/n's heavy bag that was probably 70% filled with her art supplies instead of textbooks. It looked like it could fall off her hands at any second, and the fact that she managed to carry it school was very questionable.

He held his arm out for her, " At least hold onto my arm. You walk like a penguin. " Y/n looked at Suna with a blank expression on her face. She was taken by surprise at the sudden offer, and she couldn't figure out a way to reply to the sentence following after. But after 30 seconds of awkward silence and blinking, she hooked her arms around his.

This chapter was pretty boring
guys I'm sorry,,, 😃 IM DOING
A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THE
NEXT ONE SO BE PREPARED

ALSO thank you for 300 reads!