05 ❱ ━━━━ PANIC! AT THE INFIRMARY

━━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER FIVE
❝ panic! at the infirmary ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━

" Y/N, WHAT DID YOU GET YOURSELF INTO THIS TIME? " Everyone turned their heads to the direction where the sound came from. And their gaze landed on a girl at the door, panting as she used the door frame as support for her exhausted body. A smile erupted on Y/n's face as she looked at the girl, " Akira! "

" What the fuck, Y/n? " Akira stared at her friend. The sight of Y/n being in the same room with more than five boys had horrified the girl. First, she had her energy drained after having to find her way to Inarizaki High on foot. And now she had to waste even more just to process this whole situation in front of her eyes.

Akira literally had those loading
icons you'd see on your computer screen
floating on the top of her head.

Y/n sprung up from her bed in an attempt to hug her friend that was too worn-out to even take another step forward, it felt like ages since she last met Akira when frankly it's only been one day. But when her feet touched the hard-tiled floor, she collapsed to her knees.

Everyone who witnessed the scene began to panic. Was Y/n just putting on a show for everyone? Or was DaeWi from God of Highschool secretly using his gravity manipulation against Y/n for no reason? Or maybe— she could feel an overwhelming pain around her head and legs?

Whatever it was, among the group of people in the room, Osamu and Atsumu were surprisingly the ones freaking out the most. It was odd since the twins seemed to only care about themselves and what they were going to eat for their next meal. So what exactly happened?

。。。

" Y/n? " Immediately, the volleyball Suna was holding fell from his hands as he dashed across the court to where Y/n had just collapsed. " Wait— Suna, don't tell me you know that cute girl from Tsurrutori? " Atsumu asked as he followed after the raven-haired boy.

" I told her to meet me after school and...I forgot about it, " it was then at that moment, Suna cursed himself for being even more irresponsible than Atsumu. All the blonde setter could do was stare at his friend in disbelief. When was the last time he had ever seen Suna so concerned for a person? Probably never.

" Hey! Are you okay? " Akagi asked, waving his hand over Y/n's face as everyone began gathering around. " Obviously not! Her face just got hit by the ball Atsumu served! " Ginjima exclaimed before quickly lowering his voice after noticing the unreadable look on Kita's face. Most of the time, no one could really pinpoint what sort of emotions their captain was feeling.

" You idiot, " Osamu's eyes began to narrow in disgust as he threw a punch at his twin's shoulder, " No one told you to serve that hard. "

" Excuse me? I just wanted to practice! " Atsumu responded, which was— partly true. But his main intention was to make an impression on Y/n, a quiet girl. Because despite having the personality of an extrovert, Atsumu liked reserved people. Loud girls screaming out his name at the top of their lungs was a big turn off for the setter.

" Whatever, show off. " Osamu scoffed in response, and in less than a second Atsumu grabbed his twin's shirt by the collar. Osamu did the same thing in return, but just as they were about to go in a full-blown fight—

" Hey...What do you think you're doing in front of an injured girl? " Kita had the same unreadable expression on his face, but this time his eyes were widened by a few millimetres, which was enough to scare the shit out of Osamu and Atsumu. The twins froze on the spot, slowly losing their grip and letting go of each other's collars.