"Don't let Ron see what's on those Slytherins' badges," I whispered urgently.

Harry looked questioningly at me, but I shook my head warningly; Ron had just ambled over to us, looking lost and desperate.

"Good luck, Ronald," said Hermione, standing on tiptoe and kissing him on the cheek. "And you, Harry!"

I watched as Harry and Ron walked across the Great Hall before I gave Hermione a knowing look, "yeah? All mushy with Ronnie?"

"Oh, hush up," Hermione's cheeks burned. "I saw your little, longing hug with Freddie outside of the Great Hall before we came in. I noticed that little twinkle in your eye."

"You mean the same twinkle you have in yours when you talk to Ron?" I teased.

"C'mon," Hermione looped arms with me and Ginny as we made our way to the Quidditch pitch for the game.

I was beyond excited for Quidditch to finally start, but in the Quidditch Stand, I was disappointed. Slytherins wore a large silver crown-shaped pin that read: WEASLEY is our King. Picking up a box of them, I threw them in the trash and flicked off the Slytherin who was handing them out; but I was too late, almost the entire Slytherin house— along with other house members— wore the ugly badge.

"I hate those Slytherin gits" I mumbled at Hermione.

"Ugly little badges..." Hermione muttered back.

Both teams stood out of view from the crowd. Looking around, I couldn't find any sign of the Gryffindor team. Soon, the doors of the Quidditch pitch opened and out flew both teams. Cheered erupted all around the stands, most of them cheering for Slytherin. Hermione and I screamed as loud as we could for our team, jumping up and down.

Madam Hooch placed her whistle in between her lips and blew.

The balls were released out of the Quidditch box and the fourteen players shot upward. Harry hovered in the air while Ron zoomed off toward the goal hoops. Harry flew higher, dodging a Blunger, and set off on a wide lap of the pitch, looking for the Golden Snitch. On the other side of the stadium, Malfoy was doing exactly the same.

"And it's Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me—"

"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall.

"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest— and she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's— ouch— been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe... Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague heading back up the pitch and— nice Bludger there from George Weasley, that's a Bludger to the head for Montague, he drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away—"

Lee Jordan commented on everything that went on in the stadium. The crowd yelled, booed, and sang a horrible song about Ron.

"— dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger— close call, Alicia— and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?"

Weasley cannot save a thing,

He cannot block a single ring,

That's why Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a bin,

He always lets the Quaffle in,

Weasley will make sure we win,

Weasley is our King.

My blood boiled at the stupid song they sang about Ron.