"why you-" jisoo was about to slap jungkook but tae quickly grabbed her hand.

"stop it" tae said as jisoo pulled her hand away.

The students are now all eyes at them, some of them are weirded out and some of them doesn't really care.

"I'm not doing this anymore jisoo" jungkook said and he knew tae and him will fix this problem together.

"YOU REALLY WANT TO BE EXPOSED?! THEN FINE!" she then turned to face everyone.

"EVERYONE THIS TWO BITCHES RIGHT HERE ARE DATING!" jisoo started and everyone started whispering.

"she's doing this again?"

"how many times will she do this?"

"can't she just shut up"

The students whispered, jisoo tsked cause she heard what they're whispering about.

"believe me everyone! I saw right before my eyes!"

"oh yeah? then where's the proof?" one student asked as she smirked.

"you want proof then fine here's your proof" jisoo said as she started to rummage through her stuff to find the USB.

She started to panic when she can't still find it making everyone snicker.

"w-where-"

"looking for these?" everyone turned and saw bogum holding a usb.

Tae turned and saw bogum, his eyes widened a bit shocked and jungkook saw tae's reaction.

Jisoo widened her eyes as he ranned to grab it but bogum stopped her.

"how did you get that?!"

"well when the time you tried to seduce me and I had to act to get the usb" bogum smiled like nothing ever happened.

"you bitch!"

"Kim jisoo!" jisoo widened her eyes as she knows which voice it belonged to.

"F-father?!" jinsoo's father came beside bogum, his arms crossed.

"F-father! Did you k-know this tw-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you young lady" jisoo's father said with anger through his voice.

"b-but father the-"

"what's wrong with them?! A teacher is just protecting his student but YOU on the other hand have complaints from having sexual assault and blackmailing"

"F-father they are n-not true" jisoo is in the verge of crying.

"I hear complaints from the victims and this young lad told me, as punishment you won't be attending school anymore and you'll stay in your room without any devices until you learned you lesson" (a/n: I can't think of any other punishment)

Jisoo went to his father and held onto his arm as he begged not to.

"I-I'm your daughter, F-father!" jisoo is now crying, jisoo's father tsked and removed his arm.

"not anymore, come with me" jisoo's father started to walk away as jisoo felt defeated.

Jisoo has no other choice but to follow his father's command.

(a/n: don't take this scene seriously 👆🏻)

Everyone is shocked and started to whisper, they then started to go away since the drama is over.

"wow that was tough for her" bogum chuckled and went infront of tae.

"where is my thanks?" tae rolled his eyes.

"whatever, thanks anyways" bogum pouted and slung his arm around tae.

"it's been awhile, as thanks treat me something" tae sighed.

"fine, this is just my thanks" bogum smiled and they started walking away talking about this and that.

But tae forgot about jungkook who is frowning right now.

"who's that?" jungkook asked, a but annoyed.

"I don't know their history but I only heard that they are childhood friends, who knows" namjoon said as jungkook nodded.

"in celebration of our win let's eat Korean bbq later!" jimin said a bit excited as everyone except jungkook nodded.

"kook you should come! Don't even think about saying you have a night shift" jimin said as jungkook just nodded, feeling a bit jealous right now.

"let's get to class before we're late" jin said and everyone nodded as namjoon, hobi, and yoongi went separate ways cause they have students waiting.

Jungkook just stood in the hallway alone, completely in thought. There is something about that bogum guy that he didn't like.

"I've got a bad feeling about him"

______

Hey guys!!
I hope you liked this chapter, I skipped the flashback cause it might take too long for you guys to wait.

If there are any mistakes please tell me
Tell me if I already mentioned bogum in the previous chapters and I'll change it cause I'm forgetful 😅

And expect some delays or late uploads cause I'm currently watching attack on titan but I'll still try to update quickly :))

And don't take the scene where jisoo and her father blah blah too seriously.

Anyways stay safe and have a great day!