The Only One

Thranduil swings his leg over his elk and his large biceps flex as he pushes himself on. His hand reaching down to you invitingly, long slender fingers enticingly calling, a warm and wide palm asking to be filled by your small hand. You take his hand and he pulls you up easily in front of him. His arms wrap around you as he grabs the reigns.

"Let us leave these simple people and their rules, tonight it will be you and me." He whispered in your ear, his breath steamed against your neck and it billowed in the crisp, cold air.

Snowflakes danced around the two of you as you rode Thranduil's mighty elk. As you rode sidesaddle you could easily lean against his chest and rest your head on his shoulder just under his sharp chin. Thranduil's cloak covered both of you in warmth and its softness was welcomed happily. You closed your eyes feeling the calming rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, the gentle thud of his heart, and the ever so often quiet murmur of directions to his great steed. He looked down at you and smiled with love, a twinkling happiness in his grey-green eyes. The warmth of his body, the silkiness of his cloak, the lulling of a steady breath, all made you very sleepy. You curled your hand up to your neck and sighed heavily through your nose.

"We're here my Silme." He kissed your forehead to wake you up.

Yawning you sat forward and stretched slightly not wanting to hit him in the face. He jumped down swiftly and helped you down, his arms never leaving your form. When you reached your chamber, he lay back against the pillows on your shared bed. You climbed over next to him and leaned against his shoulder.

"Le melin" whisper into his ear, your lips brushing against the sharp point of his ear.

He smiles with closed eyes breathing in your sweet scent of flowers, the rush of your touch, the gentle tickle of your breath in his ear. He could go on and on about what made him go wild for you. Wild for you, those words rolled nicely on the tongue, dancing and swirling on hot breath, creating clouds of moisture in a cold room. Even the mention of your name gave him chills, he was in love with you. Truly and madly in love, luckily you felt the same.

------------------------
Silme- Starlight

Le melin- I love you