Myah rolled her eyes at her beautiful friend. "It's on do not disturb. I got five missed calls from him and a billion texts."

"Ouu and look at you being defiant. You go girl! It's the little steps like these you take to stand up to him. But just incase his crazy ass comes looking for you over here you'll have to fit your fat ass in the dryer." Amara joked and the two friend laughed.

As they waited for the food to arrive Amara put on some Netflix and the two of them continued the series that was being watched.

Five minutes into the show, Amara's phone began ringing. "It's pedro...hold on I gotta take this."

Picking it up she paused the show and began talking. Myah used that little pause to quickly use the restroom.

When she returned Amara attacked her with a tight hug. Taken aback by her friends sudden burst of energy and happiness Myah was confused.

"What? What happened?"

" You'll not believe what I just did for you." Amara smiled with her pearly whites.

As if immediately reading her mind Myah begin screaming. "You got a place?"

"Mhm." Mara noddee cheesing hard .

"Oh my goodness where? How?"

"Remember my friend pedro who works in real estate? I spoke to him about this ever since you decided to leave but he couldn't garantee a place. But he just called me today and he got you the best offer. "

" Oh my goodness that's great Mara. Thank you so much! " Myah hugged her friend enthusiastically.

" Okay so it's a freshly built apartment complex, modern design lots of space like you wanted. Here he sent me the link with the pictures. " Amara pulled up the link and Myah viewed the pictures.

Her face lit up at how beautiful the apartment was however her smile fell when she realized it would cost her a fortune to rent it.

"This place is just calling my name Mara but you know I won't be able to afford this. This must cost atleast two thousand or more in rent."

" Aht aht aht, see the gag is, rent is only nine hundred."

" No way!" Myah was struck. Nine hundred for this luxurious looking apartment?

"Yes way...Pedro said something about it's location or some shit so that's the highest price they could ask for rent. I wasn't really listening all I needed to hear was that you got a place bitch! "

The two women screamed in joy.

" And I think the food is here. Go get it and I'mma make us drinks. We need to celebrate! " Amara perked up heading to her wine collection.

"How soon can I get a tour of the place?" Myah asked with a mouthful of pizza. The two of them sat in Amara's living area gobbling down pizza and drinking alcohol infused drinks.

"He said, He'd call me with more information later. But probably by next week since the condos are already completed, They would just need to set up listings and viewings and stuff like that."

"I'm so relieved. I can actually out this plan into motion as soon as Chris leaves this weekend." Myah said truthfully.

"I say we go clubbing the night you drop him off at the airport. Celebrate you becoming a fully independent woman!"

"I'm not sure I'd be up to that Mara. I'll have my own packing and organizing to do. Once I get the okay on moving into the place."

"No fun! But I know you're excited about finally moving out so I'll let you do you."