Chapter:4

We Put Kellin Quinn As Kellin Quinn Of Course---------------->>>>>>>>>>

A/N:

Becca: Hello my Angels from Hell

Kacey:And my Beautiful Creatures of the Undead

Becca: Hope you enjoy this chappy

Kacey: if you don't know anything that's happening then read the first three f*cking chapters!!

Becca:Enjoy;)~

Kacey's POV

After lots and lots of trying on lame dresses I found the one I wanted.

"Hey guys found the one I want" I said.

"Yep you look good for a dress up party"Rebecca said. Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it"Kellin said.

Austin's POV

That's when the door opened.

"Hello and who may you two be" a man said.

"I'm Justin and this is my best friend Austin" Justin said. He gestured us to come in. Wow this house is huge.Justin and I walked into the living room and sat down into the living room.

"So how are you two" the boy asked sitting down next to me.

"I'm great. I don't mean to be rude but who are you" I asked.

"No not until the second date" he chuckled. What did he mean by that."So Austin have any crushes?" he asked.

"No" I lied.

"Your lying" he said. How did he know that? " I got good eyes if you ask me I can tell if people are lying" ok this man is scaring me.

"Kellin could you stop creeping people out for a minute" Kacey said her and Rebecca looking down at us.

He chuckled. Then made a beatbox sound.

"And here comes Rebecca in a black,strapless dress,black heels,and her blue hair falling down to her shoulders" Rebecca came downstairs and did a little model pose and moved to the side.

"Wow Rebecca you look sexy" Justin said.

"And now my little cousin Kacey wearing a red dress,red heels (that took a long time to convince her), her red hair curled and falling down to her back" Kellin said.Kacey came down with her arms at her side.Kellin nudge me in he arm."Aren't you to say something about her" he said.

"You look very pretty" I said.

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself" she said. She started to blush.That's when I started to blush and it was like that for a couple of minutes.

"Um little cousin is there something going on with you and Austin that we should know about" Kellin said. Kacey stopped blushing and gave him a glare.

"No if there was something don't you think I would've told you" she said."I'm going to get my coat." Kacey when Kacey left Kellin turned around.

"Dude you almost lost it. My little cousin can be stubborn" Kellin said.

"Wait did you say little cousin" I asked.

"Yea a couple of times. You need to be careful with her she can hold a grudge. Don't crush her heart or I will come after you" Kellin said looking serious.

"Kellin, make sure my mom don't find out where I am, and stop scaring the boy" Kacey said.

Kacey's POV