X1 Special Chapter

"What am i doing here?" Junho asked the CEO as he entered the room.

"we have news for you." the man said and Junho just looked at him with a questioning look.

"You will be continuing your activities with X1." the man said with a smile.

Junho jumped in shock and excitement, he cannot contain his happiness over the said news.

"where are they? can i see them?" Junho asked excitedly and the man just nodded.

"you know where they are." the man nodded as Junho quickly went out to grab his bag, bumping into Hyeop and Yunseong.

"where are you going?" Hyeop asked him.

"to see my favourite hyungs and dongsaengs!" Junho smiled brightly and went out of the company fast.

he waved for a taxi to a certain place and went  out.

he stood in front of the building smiling.

"they're here!" he exclaimed as he looked at a certain part of the building.

he quickly took the elevator to go there, as he stood in front of the door he took a happy sigh and opened the door with his key.

that key never left his pocket, because he believed that one day he will need it.

he twisted the door knob and entered to the living room.

"Junho!" he heard giggles and fast foot steps.

he was tackled into a group hug with the other members.

they're complete.

Seungwoo is here

Seungyoun is here

Wooseok is here

Yohan is here

Hangyul is here

Dongpyo is here

Minhee is here

Eunsang is here

Hyeongjun is here

Dohyon is here

with smiles in their faces, which he last saw months ago.

"i miss you guys so much." he smiled as they took another group hug and then the huddled.

"fly high X1!"

"what am i doing here?" Junho asked himself as he entered the living room, everything was dusty, knowing that this place hasn't been used in months.

"in some reason apparently i came here, a feeling of missing someone." He muttered to himself as he walked out of the door and locked it.

"totally missing them." he smiled sadly and walked out of the building.

"Fly High X1."