Bellas birthday party

Start from the beginning

Third POV

"Get them out of here" Carlisle tells Emmett and Justin who is holding jasper and Elise.

Emmett stars pushing jasper out the door and Justin and Rosalie gets Elise out gently since she's still pregnant.
Once everyone is outside and fed Elise breaks down crying.

"I tried to attack my own sister l-l wanted to feed from her" Elise tells Emmett and Alice who is trying to confront her.

"It's ok Elise your pregnancy is making your thirst stronger" Alice says patting her back.
"I'm supposed to be strong not only for myself and my baby but for my sister to" Elise didn't know what to do with herself.
She was feeling so many things at once.

Time skip

All of the cullens was sitting in the living room talking.
"I think we should leave" Edward says and Elise snaps her head towards him.
"And why the hell would we do that?!" Elise ask stepping closer to Edward.

"People are starting to notice that Carlisle is not aging and it's not safe for us to be around Bella" he tells everyone in the room.
"Well if you feel that is the right move" Carlisle says standing up.

"We can't leave" Alice says and Elise walks next to Alice.
"She's right bella needs us, this is where we need to be" Elise tells them trying to get them to change their minds.

"And who's to say somebody nots gonna lose control again?!, you already then did it twice" Edward yells at Elise and Elise gets a sad look on her face before it turned to one of anger.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!, trying to use my weakness against me try to guilt trip me!" Elise yelled at Edward as Emmett walks over and get between them.

"We're leaving that's it!" Edward says and before Elise could do anything Emmett grabs her.
"Babe it's for the best" he whispered in her ear.
"Fine but I'm saying my goodbyes in person and I'm gonna visit because that's still my family" Elise tells them before she walks upstairs and slams the door.

Time skip

The cullens has packed up and traveling down to Alaska where they have some family.
Edward and Elise stayed behind so they could say goodbye to Bella.
Elise went first.

Elise POV

Her outfit

Her outfit

I walked into my dads house and see him and Bella.
"Hey can I talk to you" I ask Bella and she nods.
We go upstairs to her room and I close the door.
"What is it?" She ask me and I look at her and sigh.
"I'm going away for a while and I wanted to say bye" I tell her and she shakes her head.
"Where are you going" she ask me and  I don't say anything I just walk over and hug her.

"I'm so sorry" I say and I know she doesn't understand what this is but she will soon.

"What are you sorry about?"

"I can't say but I promise I will visit and you will see the baby and everything" I say with a sad smile.

"No,no you can't leave" she says standing up and shaking her head.
"I'm not gonna be gone forever" I say and I walk out the door and downstairs and walk over to my dad who thinks I'm gonna go to college for a while and just get away with Emmett for a while.
"Bye dad" I say hugging him.

"Bye blue have fun, and take care of this little one" he tells me and I laugh and nod.
"I will daddy" I then get up and walk out the door and to my car.

I look over and see Edward.
"You better not hurt her or I promise I will kill you" I tell him and he nods before walking to the door.

I pull out the driveway of my dads house and drive down the road.
I know I'm upset for real now, my car started to get cold and I see the fog from my hands come out.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊