Just ask

Elise POV

I was sitting with Alice talking when emmett came up to me.
"Hey I was thinking we go out, just us" he says and I smile at him and nod
"Sure sounds nice" I say and he smiles real wide and kiss me before walking away.

Third POV
Before Emmett asked her on the date.

Emmett was with jasper,Edward, Justin and Carlisle trying to figure out what type of ring to get for Elise.
"I dunno, I mean this one is nice but so is this." Emmett says looking and Justin rolls his eyes.
"Just pick one" and Edward pushes his shoulder.
"What?" Justin question not seeing any problem.
"He can't just get any one" Carlisle said to his son and Justin just sighs.

"This is hard" Emmett whines like a child and Justin laughs while Edward rolls his eyes at Emmetts behavior.
"What about this one?" Carlisle ask picking one up and Emmett looks before shaking his head.
"No that's to much, and it doesn't say Elise" emmett says and Justin looks at a random ring and grab it.

"What about this?" He ask and Emmetts eyes get wide at it, he nods fast and takes it from his hand.
"This is it!" Emmett yells happily.
"About time" Justin says just as happy he gets to go home.
"I'm scared" Emmett says to his brothers and father.

"What's their to be scared about?" Justin ask confused.
"What if she say no?" Edward pats Emmetts arm before speaking.
"She won't she loves you to much"
"You can do it" Carlisle says and Emmett nods

"I can do this!" Emmett says before racing to the car saying the words over and over again.
"Look what you did" Justin says walking off after Emmett.
"Now he's not gonna shut up" Justin says pouting.

Time skip
Elise POV

I was with Alice and esme and Rosalie trying to find something to where for my date with Emmett tonight and tbh I think Alice was more worried about it then me.
"Alice calm down" I say but she doesn't listen.
"You have to look perfect!" And I look at esme for help.

"Nothing I can do, she's to far in" Esme says and chuckle at my sad face.

"Ok this is perfect!" Alice says after she basically dug threw my closet.
"Now put this on then I will do your makeup and Rosalie will do the hair while esme picks out some shoes" she says pushing me into the bathroom.

'Oh boy this is gonna be a long night' I think after closing the bathroom door.

Time skip

I look at myself in the mirror not believing how good I look.

"I look great Alice" she just smiles while holding my shoulders

"Of course you do"

Time skip

Me and Emmett was now slow dancing.
He had took me to see a movie and we walked around Chicago where we went to a spot that over looked the city and all its bright lights.

It was amazing because I never been anywhere but forks.
"Babe?" He calls out and I look up at him with a smile.
"Yes?" He looks nervous for a second and pull away from me.
I look confused then I hear music playing.
I look back at Emmett and he just smiles.

"Elise Marie swan you make me so happy and no matter what you do I could never be mad at you, you make this dark cold world brighter and warmer, you make my dead heart beat, I want you to be around forever by my side as Elise Marie Cullen.
So will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" If I could cry I would This was so sweet and I couldn't be happier.

As I look at him down on one knee I nod my head.
"Yes, yes I will marry you, you big goofy!" I yell and he puts the ring on my finger and kiss me.

Her ring

"I can't wait to spend forever with you" I say and kiss him again.
He picks me up and swing me around and I laugh and giggle just full of joy.
"I love you" he says looking at me and I wrap my arms around him.
"I love you more"

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊