Chapter 1 "Some Friend"

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. I hit the button and it stopped. I forced myself out of bed and walked over to the mirror to see what I needed to fix.

I slipped on my purple skinny jeans and threw on my beat up Beatles T-Shirt. I put on my blue sandals and put in my heart shaped earrings. I brushed my long black hair and used the straighter fast. I covered my eyelid with blue eyeshadow and colored the rim of my eye with eyeliner. I teased my hair a bit to finish it off.

I walked down stairs to smell bacon and eggs, as always. I walked over and filled my plate, I loved to eat! I started eating and my sister (Emily) gave me a warm smile, Emily was my sister. My dad wasn't home because he left school early to work on time. My mom always cooked big breakfasts because it was the most important meal of the day she would say. My plate was empty with in the minute as usual.

 My mom struggles to get Emily ready for school and I ran upstairs to get my stuff. I graved my book bag and my iPod. i walked downstairs and Emily was all set.

Mom: You be careful with you're sister Lea.

Me:Mom, I've been walking her to school for almost 5 months now? I'm all good.

Mom: I just worry, lots of kids have been getting kidnapped latley and I don't want that to happen to my kids.

Me: Mom, It's ok!

Mom: Ok well have fun!

I walked out the door with Emily at my side. My mom wasn't always this protective, she just got like this when kids starting disappearing and were never found. I put one ear bud in and listened to the music. Emily graved my hand and we both smiled at each other.

We reached school and I took my ear bud out. I gave her hug and she walked in to line with the other kids. I walked away and headed towards hell.

I got to school and there were hundreds of immature idiots in the front. I passed them and walked right over the Sam, my best friend. I gave her a hug and she smiled at me.

Sam: Carlos is waiting for you at the entrance?

Me: What could he possibly want?

Carlos was my boyfriend and well things got sucky, all we did was fight about stupid things. I knew he would end it soon.

Sam: Just go talk to him or keep dating him?

Me: Fine!

I walked up the stairs and Carlos looked worried or mad, I couldn't tell anymore.

Carlos: We need to talk?

Me: Ok, talk?

Carlos: Well all you do is fight with me an-

I cut him off with a lot of anger!

Me: All I do is start fights!? No, you're mistaken, you start the fights!

Carlos: You can deny all you want but it's you! You always ignore me!

Me: I ignore you because you always start the fights and you think I want to say I'm sorry for something I never did!?

Carlos: Ok it doesn't matter, were done!

Me: Fine then I guess you won't mind if I do this!

I kicked him in his side with all my strength and he fell to the floor. He looked as if he was crying. People were staring.

I walked towards Sam.

Me: Problem solved.

 I and Sam walked threw the doors giving Carlos the evil eye as we passed. 

Sam: Dude, you know you're going to get in trouble if he tells the teachers or they find him?

Me: I know.

I hated Carlos sooo bad! All he does is piss me off to the point I hurt him, and I did this time. I never want to see his sorry face again!

_______________

The school day went by fast and I walked to my house with Sam.

Sam: Carlos limped almost all day.

Me: Good.

Sam: Lea, you're lucky he didn't tell anyone!

Me: Well, he deserved it! I hate him soooo much! He only cares for his sorry self and all he does is start fights!

Sam: Yea, but.... he is sweet.

Me: Sam, what are you talking about?

Sam: I didn't tell you before because you guys didn't break up but now I gue-

I cut her off.

Me: Sam! What are you talking about!?

Sam: I and Carlos kissed but I didn't think you would care because you hate h-

I cut her off and I was pissed!

Me: YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND!

Sam: He's not you're boyfriend!

Me: Sam! I just broke up with him! I've been having problems with him so you go and kiss him!? I would never do this to you!

Sam: I'm sorry, but I was going to yell at him and we kissed!

Me: UGH! I hate you, what kind of friend does that! Even if me and him were in a rut, that still gives you know right to kiss him! What If I would of got back together with him, then what!

Sam: Well I don't know!

Me: Never talk to me! I thought you were my friend, I hate you!

I ran home crying and ignored the calls of my name. I was crying hard. She's not a friend, a friends doesn't kiss you're boyfriend even if they are going to break up!

I got home and ran upstairs and avoided the calls the constant texts and calls from Sam. I cried myself to sleep...

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this is very dramatic for the first chapter but yea it leads up to meeting someone important to the story. I pic is of Lea ,and the song is CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater by Never Shout Never. I thought this song went good with this chapter. I hope you keep reading because it will get better.