@janelparrish: #bringshadowhuntersback

@d.l.castro: #bringshadowhuntersback

@harrystyles: #bringshadowhuntersback

@niallhoran: #bringshadowhuntersback

@Shadowhunterfans: I think most of the Shadowhunters have hashtagged #bringshadowhuntersback that's cute. Even they don't want it to end.

@harrystyles: Maybe, now @kat.mcnamara You'll have some free time😏

@kat.mcnamara: I will need to film the next season, but we can meet up while I'm recording, I have a free weekend, this weekend. @harrystyles.

@kendalljenner: You don't wait long before jumping on the next prey. Thought it would of taken you a little while longer🤷‍♀️

@kendall: She has no shame😂👆 She doesn't even like Shadowhunters or the cast.

@matthewdaddario: Ouch👆 #bringshadowhuntersback

Liked by kylejenner, hazza1d, annetwist, harold_smile, herrne, hazzamydaddy, clary&jace, claryfray, katherinefans, harrystylesfans, Shadowhunterfans, Shadowhunters, downworlders&Angels and 867,935 others

hazzamydaddy, clary&jace, claryfray, katherinefans, harrystylesfans, Shadowhunterfans, Shadowhunters, downworlders&Angels and 867,935 others.

@celebritynews: The 24 year old was seen leaving the club late last night with the beautiful @kat.mcnamara. She earlier found out that Shadowhunters will be finishing after this season. Maybe Harry trying to cheer her up by taking her out for a drink. Harry hasn't been rumour to be dating anyone after the devastating relationship with Hendall. Are they over for good now that Harry has set eyes on another woman? She seems younger than the others he's dated. She is 24, only a year apart. Read later on for more information.

Comments:-

@annetwist: I hope he will date her. She seems smart, pretty and loyal enough for my son🧡

@jenners: Is that a dig at @kendalljenner

@kendall: @kendalljenner

@harold: She is beautiful. She seems like a woman that @harrystyles would go for. And, then maybe, just maybe, his womanizer ways will stop. She could be the one to settle him down.