Introduction

Date Started: July 15th,2020

Greetings and salutations, I'm death-of-a-phangirl or Death for short!

The story you're about to read may contain various triggers, but they will be included at the top of any chapters they are in as a warning to any sensitive readers.

In case you're new to my work, there will be original characters that appear in the story. These characters belong to me, and no one has my permission to use them. Fan art is permitted so long as there is clear credit of creation and citation of my work, and I am tagged. This is all I ask for if you want to publicly share your fan art of my work and it's not much, so please respect that.

Synopsis
Roman is the prince of a kingdom where magic has been made illegal after the disappearance of his brother. When his kingdom is threatened by magic extremists, he thinks they should embrace magic in order to fight back. He runs into a young magic user and decides to help him in hopes that the guild he's part of will help his kingdom.

This book takes place in an Alternate Universe, so I would greatly appreciate if you would refrain from making comments on their "similar faces/eyes/etc." and just enjoy the story. 

This book is currently on hold.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story!