The voices

I was as usually laying down on my bed, gripping my head with my hands. "Stop stop stop stop stops stop stop," I chanted. I could see them in my room as clear as day. All 9 of them had maniacle grins on their faces, staring at me. "You are not real. You are not real." I said, closing my eyes and rocking back and forth. "Are we not?" The leader of them spoke, getting up from his chosen seat on the window sill. I felt him take my chin in his hand and pull my face up to look at him. He squeezed it hard and i whimpered, taking a hold of his wrist. "Still not real?" He asked, looking into my eyes. He must have seen the fear, the pain because he smirked again and pushed my chin away forcefully. 

I rubbed my chin and refused to look up again. "Real." I whispered. "What do you want again? Why me?" I asked. This time the white haired guy answered me. "We will tell you soon what we want. And you because...well we're connected. All of us are connected to you." He answered, smiling a smile that i would have called charming if I didnt share memories with them all. The things they have done are unimaginable. Well for a normal person anyway.

"For now we want you to carry on with your normal life while you can." The greeny-blue haired on said, appearing next to me. He slid his hand down my arm and the white-haired guy growled. I snatched my arm away and glared at him, sliding further away, forgetting about the one that sat on my head. This one reminded me of a cat and was nicer than the rest. When i mean nicer, i just mean less aggressive and abusive. I, having slid down the bed too far, bumped against him. His skin was, as always freezing. Why did they all feel different? I wonder to myself, after jumping away from him.

"Please go. Please leave me alone.  Please go away." I pleaded, feeling claustrophobic having nine grown...men?...whatever they are...in my room. The red-haired leader clapped his hands once and got up. His eight minions got up and started walking to window to exit my room. The tall dark haired one pulled me to my feet. "Remember that we are always watching you." He said. "Get going, Sėhūn" The tallest of them growled. I watched them leave. The white-haired one lingered, looking at me before jumping out of the window hearing the calls of the other outside.

"Bäėkhyūn! Get your ass down here!" One of them called, his voice was really really deep and smooth. It was really scary though. He jumped out the window and I ran over to it. They were gone. As usual. They never seemed to be there when ever i looked out the window the secong the last one jumped out. "What are you?" I asked more myself but received a reply. "You dont want to know" the voice replied. But no one apart from me was in the room. It was in my head again. The voices stopped whenever they were in the same room as me. They always came back whenever they left. The same second. I closed the wondow and went to bed. It was 3am. But I couldnt help thinking. What were they?

A/N: So. This is the first chapter. What do you think of it for now? Feel free to comment and please vote because it means alot.

Thank you for reading
Author xx