morning cuddles - nick austin

Y/n POV:

I laid in bed while my eyes fluttered open, the sun peeking through the blinds in mine and my boyfriends shared room. I rubbed my eyes as I felt the strong arms around my waist tighten and pull me closer. My boyfriend, Nick laid behind me, arms securely around my waist and his head snuggled into my neck. I could here his soft snores indicating he was still asleep as his soft hair tickled my neck.

I had to get up and start my day, I grabbed my phone to check the time, 9:30 a.m. We had a photo shoot later today, plus I was just hungry and ready to get up. I slowly reached down to grab Nick's warm hands to move so I could wiggle out of his grip. I touched his hands and immediately felt his grip get tighter. I giggled under my breath now knowing he was more awake. I tried once again to grab his hands but he flicked mine away and buried his head into my neck. "No stay." He said like a child which made me giggle once again. "Baby I gotta get uppp" I dragged out as his lips lightly grazed my neck giving me a gentle peck. "But you're warm and I want cuddles" Nick said sounding very sleepy. "Correction! I need cuddles" he said and I could feel his bottom lip stick out and turn into a pout against me. Ugh it was so hard to say no to him. And I mean I did have time, plus I wasn't that hungry. "Hmm" I said in a thinking tone. Nick moved his head from my neck to get a better look at me. His bed head sticking out and his eye lids slowly opening. "Pleaseee" he said exactly like a child. "Fee's a kiss" I said looking at him. He smiled up at me and gladly brought his lips to mine. He leaned into the kiss as I melted into it. 

When we both pulled away I turned so I was cuddling into his chest as his head rested over top of mine. My arms wrapped around his torso and his around my waist once again. "Mm yay" Nick said in his morning voice which I loved of course. "I love you baby" he said as he pecked my head, closing his eyes as he fell back to sleep. "I love you too bub" I said as I closed my eyes as well and heard soft snores once again.

Author's Note 📝

Word count: 500

Hi everybody!! This is practically my first time writing because my other book only has one chapter and it flopped lol...anyways I'm really hoping this book will do better and that you all enjoy. As I'm still new to writing I'm sorry that it'll suck but stick with me! Please comment and lmk what you think or any feed back! Requests are open and make sure to vote! I'll update soon ily <3