Chapter 2: Returning to the Studio.

Deep within the old studio of Joey Drew down far into the ground was an extremely large machine many ink creatures were being created, but none stayed there once they came to life for it was the ink demon's lair.

Ink Bendy was sitting on his throne surrounded by projectors, ink and the cartoons playing around him he groaned as they played on he was not paying them any attention as he rested his human like hand under his chin letting out small growls as he thought about everything around him.

For years he had been within this accursed place making things suffer and killed others but at this moment he was bored, he was tired of the fallen angel destroying his cutouts and another thing in the studio he hated everything and everyone his only thing he once felt joy from since his creation disappeared years ago and he had been bitter and angered years since it, nothing he felt could replace that missing piece of his heart.

Ink Bendy groaned to himself before adjusting himself and looking around everyone in the studio feared him and never challenged him but a few did and he hated them the most.

He got up and was about to head towards level K but then he heard something that was not heard for 30 years pausing for a moment thinking. Who the hell is here? He asked himself.

Ink Bendy then created an ink portal to the old animation level of the studio, once he arrived he looked around carefully before spotting two figures heading towards the ink machine room. Oh... what is this? He asked himself before getting a little closer but making sure he didn't reveal himself just yet.

Henry and Karina got to the room seeing the chains and the layout of the room was something unexpected.

"I think this lift could use a few dry cells." Henry said

"I agree..." Karina replied looking at him.

Henry looked to the left to see one of the cells on the shelf he grabbed it and moved to place it into the lift controls, Karina moved to the chest kneeling down before she opened it up and found the other one she grabbed and placed it into the control panel as well.

"Alright, Joey... let's see what you're hiding down here old friend." Henry said as he pulled the lever.

The ink demon growled a little hearing Joey's name. He hated that man with all his black heart.

A lot of noise happened as the machine was lifted up into the room both of them were amazed to see it, the demoness was really curious now, was she created from this machine? Is this where she was born? So many questions were on her mind now.

"Well I guess we need to turn it on." Henry said to bring Karina out of her throughouts.

"That might be a good idea." Karina smiled as she looked up at him.

"I don't think you'll need to hoodie anymore... it should be ok to take it off." Henry said before starting to move away.

"Oh yeah I guess you're right." Karina replied by taking the hoodie off and she was getting hot inside of it, pulling her hair out as well.

Once she took it off she put the hoodie away before following after Henry, Ink Bendy remained hidden but he seemed to have been staring once the demoness took the hoodie off. She's a toon?! Who is she?

Karina and Henry continued along with Ink Bendy closely watching them as they came to see the corpse of Boris, the demoness' eyes widened in horror to see this getting close before looking up and down it.

Henry looked over to her and he too looked in horror. "Oh my God, Joey what were you doing?" He asked out loud.

Karina was more horrified then Henry for she felt this could happen to her if she was not careful.