♤I Will Take Care Of You♤

Start from the beginning

They all quickly ate because they all wanted to go to the park. Something about that place is just really nice. They quickly got their shoes on and only waited a bit for Wen who suddenly needed to use the bathroom.

Jungwoo kept forgetting someone. He was too happy to remember about the person who was blowing up his phone.

Mom:
Jungwoo are you okay?
When are you coming back?
Jungwoo I'm worried
What did Xuxi do to you?
Please reply
Did Xuxi tell you anything bad about me?
Please come home
I miss you
Do you hate me?
Do you like to see me suffer?
You promised me that you won't leave
Delivered

Jungwoo got annoyed by the amount of times his phone buzzed so he did what anyone would do. He decided to not look at the notifications and just turned off his phone.

Afyer Wen got back they started walking towards the park. Wen was walking in front of them while Lucas and Jungwoo were behind, holding hands.

They were having a very deep conversation. What was it about, you ask?

"Who was the first person to cut up and cook a chicken or a pig? And who decided it was okay to eat a chicken or a pig but it's not okay to eat a dog or a cat?" asked Jungwoo.
Lucas was just as perplexed as Jungwoo. So many questions yet no answers.
(credits to chitappon_forlife for that amazing dilemma)

They were walking and walking until they saw two familliar faces. As Jungwoo and Lucas got closer and closer they realised that they really are Doyoung and Taeyong.

Jungwoo started running towards them, dragging Lucas with him. Wen didn't know what was going on but followed them anyways.

"Hi!" said Jungwoo, waving his hand at the couple.
Doyoung and Taeyong stopped walking to let them catch up.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" asked Taeyong.
"We're taking my cousin on a walk." said Lucas.
"Wow. Are you guys together now?" asked Doyoung, pointing at their hands.
"Oh, no. We're not." said Lucas.

Doyoung slowly mouthed "When are you going to tell him?" to Jungwoo, to which he responded "I don't know."

"Well, it was nice seeing you both. See you later!" said Taeyong.
"Bye!"
They waved to each other and went their own ways.

Jungwoo and Lucas sat on a bench near the playground where Wen was playing. They had a nice conversation about more dilemmas. Like, what comes first? The chicken or the egg?

They talked and talked until Wen came up to them to tell them that she got bored and wants to go home.

On the way back home Jungwoo decided to turn on his phone and check on what he missed. However, he was not impressed to see that his mom called him 24 times and sent a shit ton of texts.
He was about to check the many texts but he got a phone call before he could unlock his phone.

Wendy
answer            decline

"Hello?" said Jungwoo
"Hi! I have a big announcement." said Wendy.
"Spill."
"So, you know that I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend, Irene? right? Well..."
"Well...?"
"She proposed to me!"
"Oh my God! Congratulations!"
"So I'm inviting you to our wedding! You can bring one of your friends too. Just one though 'cause Irene won't be too happy to have so many unfamiliar faces at her wedding. She likes to keep things discreet, y'know?"
"Oh, I'll ask a friend then. Congratulations again!"
"Thank you so much! See you then, Jungwoo."
"See ya! Bye!"
Wendy hung up.