| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli

Start from the beginning

He looks with veiled disdain upon Joseph, who glares openly.

"Caesar, this is Joseph Joestar, the new Hamon student," you introduce with a bright smile.

They don't make a move to shake hands or anything, staring intensely at each other. You look to Speedwagon with an apologetic shrug. It's not your fault they aren't getting along.

"I didn't know such a pretty girl would be studying the art of Hamon,"Joseph smirks as he sidles up to you.

You blush, not used to being flirted with.

"Watch out, she knows more about fighting than you," Caesar smiles your way before glaring at Joseph. "Your Hamon is weak."

Joseph chuckles, "I'm sure she could kick your candy-ass, although I'm sure anyone could."

Your eyes widen at the insult, "Caesar could knock you into next week without batting an eyelash! So could I, if you keep talking like that!"

He is unfazed.

"Y/n, you sure are gorgeous when you get flustered like that," he grins.

Outraged, you are close to attacking the Joestar but Caesar beats you to it.

"Apologize, you scum!" Caesar demands.

"For what? Praising the finest woman I've ever seen?"

You roll your eyes, "Weren't you just mocking Caesar for being a shameless flirt? And, Caesar, he doesn't need to apologize to me, he insulted you after all."

They glare openly as you and Speedwagon shake your heads. A fight is definitely going to break out and you're not going to get involved.

Sure enough, Caesar insults the entire Joestar heritage, which initiates the fight.

You frown as Caesar kisses a random woman, using his Hamon mind control trick to weaponize her.

He always has to do that, doesn't he?

Refusing to humour their useless fighting, you sit on the fountain and ignore them. You partially listen to their arguments, hearing insults thrown every which way, and look heavenwards.

After the fight ends in a draw, you glower at them, "Are you done? All of Italy isn't big enough for your egos!"

They have the decency to look ashamed as they get to their feet and regain their breath. After all that ruckus, Speedwagon leads the three of you to the hotel.

In the room, there is a round table.

You seat yourself beside Speedwagon with a smile. Caesar pouts, leaping into the air, placing his head on his hand, crossing his legs before landing on the chair.

Dramatic much?

Dramatic much?

You would say so. Joseph seethes at the blond, likely irritated by his need to show off.

"Let's play cards," Joseph says out of the blue.

What's he planned now?

As he deals the cards, you notice the cards up his sleeves and shake your head. Caesar points out his cheating and is also caught cheating, with a mirror on his shoe.

They're hopeless.

|||||

It's been awhile since Joseph arrived in Italy.

Life as you knew it has changed drastically. Well, not that drastically, but has changed.

For one, you have to deal with the Joestar making passes at you all the time. Especially whenever Caesar is near.

You never notice it, but Joseph sees how riled up Caesar gets when you smile at the compliments he gives you.

Your own fondness for the blond hasn't dissipated at all. In fact, it has grown. You just wish he would give you the special attention that you've seen him give others.

Unbeknownst to you, Caesar longs to show you how much he loves you, although he hasn't acted on those intense feelings. He keeps waiting for the perfect opportunity.

|||||

"My, you're looking absolutely stunning!" Joseph's chipper voice cuts through your daydream, startling you.

"Huh?"

"Aww, so cute," he grins, leaning closer to you.

Still confused, you look up at him.

Someone clears their throat, making you swivel to look at the source of the noise.

Caesar, looking splendid as ever, stands with his arms crossed, glaring daggers at Joseph, who smirks.

"Y/n, may I speak with you?"

You nod, standing up and following him down the hall towards his... room?

"What is it, Caesar?" You ask in concern.

He doesn't face you, instead facing his window. You reach out to touch his shoulder and he spins, gripping your hand lightly.

Your breath hitches as you stare into his dazzling eyes.

"I love you, tesoro," he says breathlessly, "I can't hide it any longer."

He brings your hand to his lips, grazing them against your skin. Moving his hands to cup your cheeks, he forces you to look into his eyes.

You're stunned.

This is a dream come true.

You lift your head, a silent form of consent as he connects his soft lips to yours. As you kiss, you run your hands through his feathery hair, making him deepen the kiss.

His hands roam down your back, traveling to rest at your waist. He lifts you and presses you against the wall, nibbling gently at your bottom lip as you suppress a moan.

Tilting your head, you catch your breath and grin wildly, "Ti amo, principino."

He shares your overjoyed expression, "Principessa, I should have told you a long time ago."

"I'm just glad you feel the same way," you mumble before kissing his jaw.

He closes his eyes before he suddenly lets you go and walks to the door. Frowning, you wonder what he's doing.

He jerks the door open, watching in disgust as Joseph lands in a heap on the floor.

You stare, embarrassed.

"Oh, uh, hi."

Caesar sends a kick Joseph's way, "Get out of here, bastardo!"

Joseph retreats, yelling an apology.

Caesar shuts the door again, locking it.

"Where were we, cara?"

You smile, racing into his willing arms.