Chapter 2 Sleeping memories

Carter wakes up and looks at his surroundings he's in a weird dark place he isn't trapped he's just sitting there.Suddenly he remembers the photograph who were Josuke and Jolyne and why did it make his dad so upset but now wasn't the time for that.Suddenly he heard a voice.

???:Carter Jokaro Giovanni
Carter:How do you know my name?!
???:That isn't important right now you are in great danger your father is the leader of the Mafioso Passione.
Carter was lost in thought there was no way his father was a leader of the mafia.His dad always seemed so innocent and kind
???:We don't have much time.Your father is a good guy,but you're in too much danger we need to leave now!
Carter tried to get up but his foot was in too much pain:Agh I can't get up there's something in my foot.
??? Looks at Carter with caution and curiosity.
Carter:There's some kind of arrow in my foot.(Carter was feeling light headed and he blacked out again)

Meanwhile in Florida we catch up with a blond guy named Emporio.

Irene:So Emporio why are you so upset?
Emporio(with tears in his eyes):Jol-
Irene it's nothing you'd understand.
Annakiss:You sure little guy we're trustworthy and good people.
Emporio:I'm sure now if you excuse me I want to be alone.(Emporio walks to his room and looks at a photograph of Jolyne,Hermès,Weather Report,Foo Fighters,Annasui,and Jotaro)
Emporio:What happened to you guys?(the. He started crying and fell asleep).

I'm going to explain some things in my canon the alternate universe the part 6 gang all lives together (except jotaro..)

All joestars all eliminated/turned into someone else because of the reset of the universe.

Giorno is the only Joestar left because he's also a Brando same with Carter.
Also Carter is a JoJo because
Carter Jokaro Giovanni..JoGio=JoJo

I'll try and explain more over the next few chapters