N: We're here dudes. 

Adrien sat up and climbed out. He held out his hand and helped me out of the car. I saw the people of China whispering and pointing at me. Since, I was not with my class, they were allowed to bow. 

We were at a mall.  Alya...dear sweet and ever so shopping addicted Alya. I shook my head and grabbed a cart. I didn't need anything so I just browsed. I was in the pet section when, I saw a sign that said: ANIMALS FOR SALE!!! PUPPIES, KITTENS, BIRDS, GUINEA PIGS ETC.

I raced over to Alya and pointed to the sign. She squealed and we grabbed the boys by the wrists and we went over to the animals. Adrien went to the kittens, Nino went over to the talking parrots, Alya went over to the guinea and I went to the puppies. 

I was looking around and my eyes landed on the perfect puppy. She had blue eyes and pointy ears. She was black, white and gray. She was beautiful. 

I bent down and slowly approached her

I bent down and slowly approached her. I held out my hand and she sniffed it and licked it. I pet her and picked her up. 

I got a leash, collar, a 10lb bag of puppy food, a food bowl, water bowl, a brush, toys, doggy toothpaste and and a doggy toothbrush. I put her in my cart so, she could have a ride and saw Alya with a guinea pig. 

She was cradling her and had some carrots, a salad bag and guinea pig treats in her cart as well as a waterer, a hard log that tastes good to the guineas to keep their teeth under control, exercise wheel to spin around in and a little guinea pig h...

She was cradling her and had some carrots, a salad bag and guinea pig treats in her cart as well as a waterer, a hard log that tastes good to the guineas to keep their teeth under control, exercise wheel to spin around in and a little guinea pig house.  She had a box and put the guinea pig in the box and put the box in her cart. We went over to Adrien who, had a black kitten with green eyes and he was in Adrien's cart. 

He had a 10lb of cat food, a food bowl, water bowl, cat treats, cat toys, brush, collar and (A/N: Don't know if this is a thing

He had a 10lb of cat food, a food bowl, water bowl, cat treats, cat toys, brush, collar and (A/N: Don't know if this is a thing.) kitten toothpaste and a kitten toothbrush. He had his kitten already in his cart so, we went over to collect Nino. 

Nino, had a parrot on his shoulder and was talking to it. He was gray with a white face and had a red tail. He was rather pretty. 

Nino had bird seed, bird treats, a HUGE cage hat had a feeder and waterer attached on the side with a pole and some hoops for it to perch on

Nino had bird seed, bird treats, a HUGE cage hat had a feeder and waterer attached on the side with a pole and some hoops for it to perch on. It came with a cover too. The bird stayed on his shoulder and we headed to where we could purchase our animals.

We named our pets and I liked all the names. Alya named her guinea pig Trixx, Nino named his parrot Wayzz and Adrien named kitten Camembert, *All of us laughed to our hearts content including Adrien* and I named my puppy Cookies. 

Me and Adrien got tags to put on Camembert and Cookie's collar in case, they ever ran away and got lost. 

We put our supplies in the trunk and got in the same places we were in when we were on our way to the mall. Alya still driving and Nino in the front. I had Cookie sitting on my lap and Camembert was on Adriens lap curled up and sleeping. Trixx was in between the seat and Alya shoulder. I assume she and Alya were talking because Alya kept laughing and talking to her. Wayzz was still on Nino's shoulder and was learning songs Nino made and saying the words. 

We were all very happy.  I took a selfie of me and Cookie and went to my social media and wrote: 'My new puppy!!! Everybody meet Cookie!'  It instantly got likes and comments. I was super happy. I pet Cookie until we were at the castle. I checked the time and it was 7 PM. That makes sense. We were at the mall for a little while and the fittings didn't end till' 2 PM. So, yeah...5 hours at the mall makes sense. 

I avoided all the people on my way to my room and set up a spot for Cookie. It was eventually 9 PM so, I said goodnight to Cookie and put on my pj's and thought about tomorrow because I had to plan my coronation and then soon fell into a blissful sleep.