Chapter 6

(F/T)= favourite tea

************************************

We were about 200m away from my house when it started to pour like crazy. The two of us started sprinting as fast as we could but we still got drenched.

"Ugh, why now! Why couldn't the rain just wait a little fricken longer to come down!" I groaned as we finally made it to my house. I grabbed my key from my bag and unlocked the door knowing that (B/N) wouldn't be home yet. I opened the door and let both of us inside. I took off my shoes then dropped off my bag beside the couch. "I'll go get you a towel to dry off, just make yourself at home."

"Alright, thank you." Killua said as he started to settle in. I went upstairs and quickly got changed into another set of dry clothes. I then went and got a clean towel. I went downstairs just to see a shirtless Killua. My eyes widened and my mouth went agape in shock with the sudden sight before me, I could feel my face start to heat up and turn into a tomato. I quickly recollected myself but a light blush was still visible on my face.

"Put on a shirt, dumbass!" I squawked as I threw the towel at his face. Killua caught the towel with ease as a smirk creeped onto his face.

"I can't unless you have a spare shirt that'll fit me. My shirts drenched, remember? Thanks for the towel." stated Killua. I rolled my eyes and groaned in response.

"Imma go make some tea and get some snacks. Do you want some?"

"Sure, what kind tea?"

"(F/T)"

"Aye, thanks. I'll get started on our project then." Killua said. He then sat down and started to dry off. I stole a quick glance at Killua before I left to prepare the tea and get some snacks. I thought the secret glance went unnoticed but I was wrong. Right as I started to make my way towards the kitchen, I heard a chuckle emit from behind me.

"What?" I asked, turning around as another blush started creeping onto my face.

"Nothing." Killua smugly said acting as though nothing happened. I quickly spun back around and left without another word. I made it to the kitchen and let out a large breath I never knew I was holding.

"Oh my god, I never knew he was this hot." I muttered under my breath as quietly as I possibly could so he couldn't hear me. I started to fan myself with my hands to try and cool down my face. Once I deemed myself cool and collected again, I started to brew the tea and grabbed a few snacks from the cupboard.

I grabbed the plate of snacks and two mugs of tea and went back to the living room. I set everything down on the table, sat down on the couch and let out a long sigh after I quickly stole another glance at Killua.

"What have you done so far?" I asked.

"Not much, but I started doing some research. I shared the document with you." Killua said as he took a quick stretch.

"I'll take a look over what you've written already. You can eat something in the meantime."

"Ok, thank you." Killua said then took a few snacks and a mug. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and took a seat beside Killua on the floor. I opened the document and started to read through the notes Killua had already taken.

~Time skip, 2nd person P.O.V.~

You leaned back and stretched which resulted in a few cracks. You checked the time on your laptop and saw a small 5:15 PM in the corner. You looked over to your left where Killua was seated silently, only the clicks of the keyboard could be heard.

"I'm going to start preparing for dinner soon, you're welcome to stay if you want." You said, breaking the calm silence.

"Sure, if that's fine with you and (B/N)." Killua answered, taking his eyes off the screen and stretched. "Do you want me to help?"

"I'll be fine but thanks for the offer."

"Alright, if you need help with anything just call me, I'll keep working on our project."

"Ok, thank you." You quickly said then closed your laptop and made your way to the kitchen. You grabbed everything you needed then started to make dinner.

You were finishing up when you noticed there wasn't any sugar left in the small container and it needed to be refilled. The problem was, the larger bag of sugar was in a cabinet high up and you couldn't reach it without getting a chair. You were too lazy to get a chair so you made an attempt to reach for it but failed miserably.

"You need help?" A voice said behind you. You jumped a little and quickly turned around just to face Killua who was already reaching up and grabbing the bag of sugar.

"Oh, thanks." You thanked, taking the bag from Killua. Just then, (B/N) walked in...

************************************

Wassup peeps. I would like to apologize for this EXTREMELY cringy and generic chapter, but I hope you still enjoyed. 

Stay tuned! (=^-ω-^=)