What?

"MIRANDA GET UP"

"OKAY MUM"

The worst feeling is getting up in the morning like why cant we just sleep as long as we wish? "UGHH"

"MIRANDA SWEETY YOU HAVE TWENTY MINUTES TO GET READY WERE LEAVING"

"Yes Mum"

So today, me mum dad and nicholas were going to the beach, since its summer and the weather is amazing here in Brazil, i wish i could stay here but sadly were only here for the summer, and my parenrs being completely nice, invited nicholas which is completly nice of them to do as my parents trust nicholas since weve been together for a year now and i love him.

Nicholas is 18 and just a year elder than me so its perfect.

As i get up from my ever so comfy and large bed i head to the bathroom and do my bussines, However i have a slight feeling that something will go wrong today but i guess im only worrying as i put on my neon pink bikini and the matching underwear and throw a whitw tanktop over it and a pair of denim shorts since its hot outside, i guess you could say my body is okay im not that tall, 5'6. My brunette hair needing a trim as i lazily put it into a messy bun. I guess you could also say im just the avergae teen.

"Morning mum morning dad" as i stroll into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hey sweety" mum says

"Hey mira" dad says

As we all eat our breakfast, mum and dad talk about their bussiness. My mum and dad have been together for so long and rarely argue which i find cute.

As we are all finishing up our breakfast a knock comes from the living room

"Miranda can you go see who'se at the door?" Mom says, "sure" as i get up and put my plate in the sink and skip to the door, opening it swiftly with a wide grin on my face as i know who it is.

"Hey nick" i say whiles hugging my boyfriend for a year

"Hey babe" nick says hugging back as i steal a couple kisses. Nick is hot you could say. Freeing my eyes from his ocean blue ones to take in his outfit as he's wearing blue shorts and a black vest.

"Done checking me out" he says as i slap his hard chest earning a throaty chuckle.
1 hour later.

The weather is so good today. Me and Nick are having a swim whiles mum and dad are sitting next to the sea.

"Wanna hang out with me tommorow?

Nick asks as i reply "sure where to?"

"Surprise" as he grins showing his pearly white tooth as i stare into his ocean like blue eyes. " Aw nicky come on you know i hate surprises"

"Well i guess you'll have to wait babe" as he winks that flirtious wink he does.

"Im tired lets rest babe? I ask "sure c'mon" as we make our way back to our parents.

"Nicholas do you mind coming with me to the shop we need a few things?" Dad asks

"Sure Mr.Willow" "ill see you in a bit hun" Nick says as he pulls me in for a hug as we cant do more since mum and dad are there

"Later guys" me and mum say.

Life just cant get any better i think as me and mum rest in silence as i have a wide toothy grin spread on my face as i cant seem to stop smiling. This summer is absolutely perfect, everything is turning out as planned i think.

After a good 30 minutes of silence, Mums phone starts riniging with its annoying tune.

"Gimme a minute" mum mumbles standing up to answer the phone

I nod at her and stare at the baby blue sky .This beach looks fantastic and today has just been an amazing calm day,why is mum taking so long damn.

As i start drifting off to sleep, "Honey" Mum whispers, Tears running down her cheeks as i sit up " Mum what happened whats wrong who was on the phone"

"Its dad and nicholas" she whispers back still sobbing as my heartbeat quickens.

"What mum what happened to them" i ask shaking her shoulder.

"Theyve been in a car accident. Theyre gone"

"Wh-what"? Just then my entire world comes crashing down.         

A-N

Hey guys its my first story on wattpad! And i hope you guys like it. I highly doubt ill even get one reader for this though hahaha, anyways if someone does read this and dosent think its good, can you tell me how to improve please? And if anyone wants a second chapter, comment and vote please, just so i know someone likes it.

Thank you

☆Maryam ☆