Ryan

I had just woke up and my phone had about 6 missed calls. Honestly I was hoping it was August. My phone had rang again , I picked it up . " Hello? " I said. " Yo why the fuck you ain't pick up yo phone when I called you about 5 times " it was Ryan , My boyfriend. " I was sleep , fuck I'm posed to do answer you in my dreams?". I said annoyed. Ryan is my nigga that's locked up. He been locked up for about 2 1/2 Years now. " First of all stop giving me ya stank ass attitude before I smack the shit out of you " he said. " How nigga how ? Cause you can just smack me threw the phone ?" I said. We both just started laughing . I really had missed him . Things kinda went left when he got arrested for killing that 27 year old man that was tryna beef and get his niggas to kill him. But of course , my man was quicker and pulled out the ratty and shot him 3 times , but he ain't even go to jail for that....his nigga had his back on that fortunately. He went to jail for doing drugs , he got caught multiple times until his 3 year sentence was official. " Babe , I really miss you " he said to me in the softest voice so I would know he was serious . " Baby I miss you too , I'm coming to see you today ii " I had said. " Ii , i love you sexy , gotta go " he said , he had hung up before I could say " I love you too ". About 5 hours later I was dressed up and heading out the house on my way to see Ryan .  * Ring Ring * my ringtone had went off , I picked up. " Hello " I said with an innocent voice. .." Wassup beautiful " it had been August. I was so happy because I don't know why but I just really wanted to talk to him. Plus he had called me first so I felt wanted ." Wassup " I said smiling. " Nun much boutta get in the shower and hit this studio again , what u up to ?" I didn't know what to say at first so I paused. I wasn't going to tell him I was going to see Ryan because I didnt want August to feel any type of way and just dubb me. " On my way t go handle some business " I said acting hard . " Oh really ? And what you doing that's so 'Bad' or important that u can't tell me " he said joking around . " Fuck what I'm doing , let's talk abut u getting in that shower and sending me some shit " I said laughing.  " Maaan don't play with me like that , a nigga like me will really send you some shit , ill fuck the shit outta you ." he said sounding all sexy and shit. " I'm so dead ass , yo imma be at a club tonight you should come I'll text you the address ii " I said hoping he'd be down with it. " You gon be on a pole dancing? because if so I'm down " he told me;. " Yea , come daddy " I had said.  " Mmmm ii I'll be there love , see you tonight ." he said sounding turnt on. I had finally got to the jail and when I stepped out the cab there was security guards everywhere . As I walked into the huge building people eyeballed me , like they were curious as to why I'd be here . " I'm here to see Ryan Nyle " I told one if the police officers . She smiled but not so much , a fake little smile as she escorted me to Ryan . I sat in the chair and then picked up the phone that had been on my side . " Wassup baby " I said smiling . " Same old bullshit princess , I just can't wait to get outta here , I hate this place and all the gay ass niggas it Carry " he said. We both started laughing. " Well when you don't listen and keep doing the type of shit you do thi" I got cut off. " The shit i do is not my fault , and you know that so don't hit me with that shit ii , im really tired of hearing that shit " he said a bit angry. " Baby its just that y" he had cut me off again. " Baby its just that nothing , we ain't talking bout that cuz if we are you can kick rocks " he said. He was being such an asshole to me, he knows I didn't mean it in an offensive way. " What ever Ryan , you just never want to face your problems " I said annoyed. " what ? Bitch I......" He had stopped. This time cutting his own self off. He got up and walked away. " RYAN ,.... RYAN" I yelled threw the phone. " SO YOU JUST GONE LEAVE AND IGNORE ME LIKE THAT NIGGA" I yelled again. He turned and yelled back " BITCH BYE , ALL YOU DO IS GET ON MY NERVES AND JUDGE , DONT COME BACK TO TALK TO ME." My heart had stopped a little. How could he say that? I hope he aint mean that shit. I got up and walked away. Tears were running down my eyes the whole walk to the bus stop , until I remembered that I was going to see August tonight .... Then suddenly my tears just dried and I just smiled. I wasn't even sad no more.