I bite my lower lip once I heard you begging for me to go harder. I lean down closer to you wrapping my arms around you. One wrapped around your back and the other moving up to cover the back of your head, stopping your head from hitting the door when the sex got rougher. “You’re so... hot Britain...and getting so slutty...~ I love it when you want me~” I groan slightly as I began thrusting my cock hard inside you, smacking our skin against eachother, stuffing you so full inside with my cock and grinding it in even harder and deeper. My cock was completely inside you “Britain... I’m balls deep inside you.... your hole is completely stuffed...” I felt as though there was no space left between us, I’d filled it completely and I held you so closely in my arms. I kept grinding my cock in for a little while before ramming my cock into you again, hitting your prostate directly as our bodies naturally moved towards the door of the car as I fucked you harder, the car visibly moving and the heat fogging up the window your head was against. The air felt so hot and heavy as we held onto eachother so tightly. Hearing you admit that you wanted me as much as I wanted you made my heart melt. I knew that I wasn’t the only one now, so full of this insatiable craving. The craving only grew after the first night we slept in the same bed, it was hard to hold back and I couldn’t. After the first time we made love, my attachment grew further, the more we have sex the more I want to do more. Although we are having sex in this moment, I still couldn’t wait for later tonight, “I’ll make sure you’re so full, that your ass and your mouth are overflowing with my semen by the end of the night..~” I whispered as I leaned into your ear, with a husky voice. I gently nibble along your lobe as I grinded my cock inside you slowly in a circular motion for a moment. I could feel your insides twitch and throb after what I’d said, exposing that you found the thought so arousing, being filled to the brim. I could tell you loved it when I’d kiss down your neck and that’s exactly what I did. “You’re gonna be walking around with so many hickeys on display~ with me being so close to you all night, people will know that I’d made them~” I smirk before sucking on your neck once again giving you an even more obvious hickey, further up your neck “...mine...” I said before moving up to press my lips against yours, before immediately deepening to kiss, sliding my tongue in and brushing it against yours. I began moving quicker but just as intensely. I could feel the pre cum dripping out and wetting the head, which I began stroking exclusively once I could tell that your body was reaching the edge. The moans coming from your mouth were incredible at this point, I’d never heard you moan so much and I could have busted at any moment. I blush slightly from the moans coming out from your mouth as I sped up my thrusts, hearing you call out my name and squeeze your walls around my cock as if you’re milking my cum out, I couldn’t hold it any longer, it was over stimulating. I could feel the cum squirting deep inside you as I continued to thrust as it released inside you. I hold you tightly as I saw your face as you orgasmed, it was so sexy and so slutty, I couldn’t wait to fuck you even more. The sound of my cum releasing inside you and the cum already inside you being mixed together by my thrusts was so wet and hot. “....fuck...” I said quietly as I continued to thrust slowly and gently, seeing and hearing how much cum is moving inside you now, watching my cock covered in cum, moving in and out of you “such a sexy view~” I say as I bite my bottom lip lightly before I finally stopped moving inside you. I pant lightly and hug you gently in my arms “mm~ feel good baby...?” I asked as we slowly calmed down. I cuddle you warmly, still inside you, to keep my cock warm until we had to leave for our dinner reservation.

England had wrapped his arms around France a bit, helplessly scratching at his back or gripping onto his shirt as he was being pounded so nice and rough, he loved hearing his husband speak during their sex as his husky sexy voice made him all the more turned not. Not only that but he always was complimenting him or talking dirty, he had the Frenchman thrusting so hard into him, the sound of their skin smacking together was erotic and hot but what made it even better was when he was told his husband was completely inside him, he loved the feeling of his hole being completely filled, leaving no space between them. He was held so close in his arms as his husband grinded inside of him only to return suddenly to ramming inside, targeting his prostate as he was moaning all the while. The air was so hot inside the car, the windows fogged over due to the heat inside, he couldn't help but admit to his addiction to his husband which seemed to please his lover, his eyes widened just slightly with lust as his husband whispered such lewd things into his ear, it turned him on and made him so excited for later tonight, a shiver of excitement crashing over his body even after hearing such a plan. His insides even twitched and throbbed, showing he found it to be arousing, soon he was told about the hickeys covering his neck and how everyone would know who made them, he bit his lower lip slightly, he wanted that. He wanted everyone to know he was France's, he was just so madly in love with the other, soon enough another hickey was made on his neck, hearing how the other said he was his, he loved it. They then shared a kiss which was immediately deep, their tongues intimately dancing together, when their kiss broke it was due to his moans. He couldn't stop himself, it just felt so amazing, and eventually he reached his orgasm, his insides clenching and squeezing his husband's cock as if milking the cum out of him. He moaned out as he felt the cum pumping deep inside of him, the sound of the cum mixing inside of his body by his husband's cock was so arousing and erotic. He panted as he held onto his husband a bit weakly at the moment due to having just orgasmed, he loved that his husband kept thrusting, although it was slow and gentle, the cum moving inside of him quite a bit although he was sure the other's cock was coated in his own cum due to the amount he had inside of him. He bit his lower lip a bit as he heard his husband say that it was such a sexy view. He hugged back gently as he panted softly, nodding a bit before answering. "Mhm.. very good...~" He said softly as they were slowly calming down from their rough sex, he loved how they cuddled now as well as that France was still inside of him, acting as not only a cock warmer for himself but a plug for him. He nuzzled againat France a bit, enjoying him as a whole, even the little things. His scent, how his hair was a bit messy from all the thrusting he had done, how his clothes were disheveled from their sex. He couldn't wait for more although he did value this little resting period, his legs stayed loosely wrapped around his husband as so did his arms. "How long until dinner?" He asked softly.