Wait what?!?

"Em" tris shouted for across the station, god you can't take him anywhere.

"Um hey tris" I was scared in a way, the times I had seen Tristan I was with brad and he was quiet- so I had never seen a full on tris before. Let's just say I am so glad that Joe is here as well, don't know what I would do with him, most likely run away.

"Right, brad says that he is sorry but he was busy yesterday and he missed the recording slot, so he has to record some stuff. He should be back in about 20 minutes. Oh I'm joe by the way." he said rather rushed - god he looks stressed. I wonder if he is always like that, brad has said that he was so calm, yet he looks so stressed.

"he's not normally like this, with all the work going on at the moment its really stressing him out" ha it's like tris could read my mind- well hopefully he will stop stressing soon, if people stress I tart to stress and then bad things can happen.

We finally reached the car, after putting the bags in the boot we set off to the hotel. I sat in the back with tris, god he is so hyper. The ride wasn't that bad, we didn't really talk much so I put my ear phones in and started listening a bit of McBusted. Just like the old times I started singing along not really thinking much of it, until I turned the music off and returned back the real world.

"he was right, she can sing." Oh god I forgot who I was in a car with. I can't seem to just sing anymore without someone hearing, and its starting to get annoying. I took my earphones fully out and the car kind of fell into an awkward silence.

"so.... How far away from the hotel are we? Cause right now I just really want to get into my onesie." Why... why did I say that, of all the thngs I could have said I started to talk about a onesie?!? I mean really all I could think of?!?!

"Well we are about 20 minuets, so we should get back just before brad, so you can get changed into your onesie before he arrives." Joe said which him and tris started laughing at his comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it has been soo long and that it's short but I though you all deserve a explanation. alot is happening right now including me picking my GCSE's and alot to do with school and family so this book is going to be put on hold for a while, if anyone wants to write Afew chapters for me they are more than welcome just pm me and we will talk about it xxx thank you so much again and I'm soo sorry about everything xxxxxx