Proud

Emilias POV

I had finished sing and then I heared something, clapping no it cant have been clapping, no one listens to me, nobody cares bout me. do they? I opened my eyes and saw him sitting there staring at me like I was something different, something special. What was I thinking, nobody though I was special, why would they I am just me .

"Can I help you?" I asked the boy staring at me, I swear I recognise him but where from us the question?

"Oh yeah sorry , you have an amazing voice...sorry whats your name again?"

"Emilia, but you can call me Em if you want, that's what my friends call me." he was looking at me again when it suddenly clicked in my slow ass brain who he is. he is BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!!!. Oh my god I was singing can we dance by the vamps, he is lead singer of that band, I was singing his song. Oh no I probably murdered it.

"hello earth to Emilia, did you hear me?"

"sorry what did you say something? I was just thinking about something, sorry" when im nervos I start to rant at myself and who ever fr some reason is near to me and right now that person is BRALEY WILL FRIKEN SIMPSON!!!!!!!

"don't worry about it" ahh he's so kind I though to myself "i was jus sayng that I my name is Bradley but you can call me brad if you want, that's what my friends call me" he said trying to mimic my voice from earlier on in the convocation.

while I was thinking about what to say next the bus driver (who also just happened to be my next door neighbor, its a small world) decided to but into our convocation, thank good.

"miss Monte, its the final stop so unless you want to be taken back to the bus stop id get off if I were you." he said with a cheeky smile on his face. so a soon as he had finished his sentence I icked up my many shopping bags and ran off the bus shouting goodbye to brad. while I was walking home I was thinking about texting abi abot my eventful bus ride home when I realized that I didn't have one of my shopping bags, well done em,well done.

I started walking back to the bus stop when I heard someone shouting my name, I looked up from the floor and saw brad running up to me with my top-shop bag in his hand.

"the driver gave me this and told me that if I ran this way I would probably find you, and here you are." 

"oh, thanks brad, your my savior, that bag has my phone in it. don't think I would have been able to live if I had lost that." here I go again with the ranting thing, i'm starting to feel sorry for this boy.

"yer, I know that this bag has your phone in it..." he said with a smirk on his face.

"what have you done Brad? why is this starting to scare me alittle?????" I might have sounded sarcastic, but im really not.

"don't worry darlin' nothing to worry about." he smirked, oh my god Bradley just smirked at me. my knee feel so weak, why does he have this affect on me? when I hear him say my name I feel like a zoo has erupted in my stomach, when I look into his eyes I get lost in them. I have never felt lke this before.

Am I falling for brad??  

authors note

hey thanks for reading, should I carry on writing this? plesse comment what you  think and vote. thanks for reading emma x p.s does anyone have any ides for the rest of the book? because I am becoimg to run out of ideas already!!