getting out from the back door, a wide smile made its way to taeyong's lips as he happily skipped his way to the gate. gripping on to the strap of his bag real tight, the male was about take hold of the handle but was stopped when he saw it having a chain around and looking like it was being locked.

surprise.

taeyong flinched when a voice was heard, jumping from his place and having a hand clutching on to his chest. he breathed heavily and tried to catch for air, hissing at the person who came to scare him. ❝what the fuckity fuck, jaehyun!

this was also another reason as to why he wanted to take the back gate even when he was personally asked by this guy's mother just take the entrance.

he didn't want to see his face after what just happened last night.

that's a sweet way to greet your boyfriend.❞ jaehyun then showed a pout while stuffing his hands inside his pockets, having himself lean on to the gate that he asked the security guards to lock. ❝no good morning, hubby?

get out of my sight.❞ taeyong spat back at him, getting hold of his bag and zipping it open. he then started to fumble his hand inside his bag, looking for a pin or whatever that he can use just to open the damn lock.

nice to see you too, wifey.❞ the guy knew how much the other hated to be called that way, thus earning a look coming from him but he purposely had called him that way just to get his attention. the smile of his face then started to disappear when he saw the shorter male making an attempt to climb over the large gate. ❝what are you doing?

i am catching fishes.❞ he sarcastically answered with a huff, struggling to put another foot up as a lifted himself off the ground using all the strength he had. ❝what do you think smartass? i'm climbing over the gate.

and why are you doing that?❞ he had a brow raised watching the older doing his very best to get himself two feet up from the ground.

t-to get away from you—❞ a groan in pain was then heard from taeyong as he had his hand being scratched by an excess metal pointing out dangerously. he didn't get to see it, which made him accidentally brush a hand over it. ❝great, can this day get any worse?

jaehyun then furrowed his brows the moment he saw blood from the male's hand. clicking his tongue in annoyance, he didn't say anything and just approached the struggling older. taeyong then screeched when he was being carried up and the next thing he could see was a broad back and also had his buns poking in air. jaehyun just shoved him up like a bag of sack.

put me down!❞ having his hand hurting and being wounded, he used his other hand and clenching it to a fist just to punch the back he was facing. ❝this is harassment!

harassment? jaehyun scoffed at that word he used, still carrying him in that way while walking towards the entrance where his driver is waiting for him. ❝i don't remember accusing you of that when you kissed me out of no where.

eyes were now focused on them as jaehyun carried the male around while he was being punch at the back, having taeyong squirming and doing his best for the taller guy to put him back down.

i only did it because i was in trouble!❞ the older defended himself. by now, he already gave up fighting. it was no use, jaehyun still held him up. all he can do was close his eyes, not mind the stares, and wait for all of this to be over.