꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆.꧂

Early update because y'all been waiting for a month!

CTTO

CHAPTER 8- LET'S GO TRAINING!

You just realized how hard it is to become a manager.

You have been helping the guys in their trainings and got to know again people, It's just good cause you're becoming more confident in yourself and somehow anxiety didn't attack you.

"N/N-Chan Can I have some water?" Oikawa said sending you a wink.

Rolling your eyes, you swear maybe him and Terushima are related?! They're too much of a flirt, But they're nice if they drop the Flirty and trash attitude. Deciding to be a little more considerate, you toss him the bottle but for your luck he didn't catch it and go straight to his face. You were astonished, like bro you're a volleyball player? Why can't you catch a bottle?!

"Oopss." You said trying to stop a giggle coming form your mouth. The rest of the seijoh team laugh. You give Kunimi,Kindaichi, Makki, Mattsun and Iwa a high five.

"Ouch! N/N-Chan! That hurts! I swear Iwa-Chan is rubbing into you!"

"What the hell did you just say, Huh Shittykawa?!"

"Uh-oh"

"Run Oikawa-San! RUN!" you yell at the trash.

"AHHH! IWA-CHAN!!"

you sighed, What a chaotic day.

_

5:00 pm

You run back to the gym Karasuno is using. They would be the last one to have a practice match after all. And you wish to see your love interest- I mean Friends( For now) and help the managers.

"Ohhh, Are you here to watch the match L/N -San?" A voice called out.

"Uhh, May I Know who are you? And also please call me Y/N I don't really like honorifics." You have him a kind smile.

"Oi,Kogane the match is about to begin now" a voice call out "Kogane"

"Ohh is that your name? Then it's nice to meet you kogane-San! And also to you! You said to the guy with brown hair.

"Ohh, Y/N L/N nice to meet you im Futakuchi Kenji, Captain of Datetech."

"Captains!"

"Ohh look's like the match is starting now! Break a leg guys! You said going back to karasuno.

At the end (it doesn't even matter~) Date Tech won( I forgot who won so...)

_

9:05 pm

All the managers and you are now on each futon.

"Good Night Guys" Yukie said Yawning.

"Good night"

_

Sorry for the short chapter! My migraine is attacking me while I'm doing this and I also feel hungry so I decided to make it short.

My head really hurts I can't think of writing something! Sorry my apologies!