I go insane, I'm so insane...

M O O N ' S   POV

We all got done making our pizzas, so we're all sitting down in the kitchen around the island telling stories. 

"So then I took the whole box of candy and got the fuck outta there", Tracy states.

"So you just fucking stole a whole ass box of candy", I yell back laughing hard as fuck.

"Fuck yeah I did! I was high as fuck and dropped half of them on the sidewalk while I was running, so technically I didn't even steal all of them!" We all laugh and then I see my mom walk down the stairs. 

"Hi mom", I say and smile at her. 

"Hi, baby, who are your friends?"

"Oh! Duh, I'm sorry. This is Nava and her boyfriend Tracy, they just moved him so Gus and I are helping them feel welcomed, and they're our new friends of course." I say and I wink at Nava.

"Nice to meet you guys, you're welcome here anytime."

"I'm heading out for work so I won't be back until early tomorrow morning."

She walks up to Gus and gives him a kiss on the cheek and does the same to me, gosh I love my mom. 

"Bye honey I love you!"

"Bye mom, I love you too!"

I look at gush and I see him smirking with a pink blush across his face.

"Babyboy are you blushing?" 

He looked at me annoyingly.

"Hey that isn't fair that happens anytime someone kisses my cheeks, it's not on purpose." He states and makes a baby pouty face. I run my fingers through the front of his hair and ruffle it up so his pink strands stand up. 

I look at Tracy and Nava and see them both looking at her phone with a not so happy expression on their faces. 

"Is everything okay guys?"

"No, Nava's mom is tripping as always, she's tryna come down here and see Nava. I'm really sorry but we have to go you guys."

I smile.

"No, it's totally fine don't apologize, thank you so much for coming over, we had a great time." Gus hums in agreeance. We all get up and exchange hugs and I watch them walk out of the front door and drive away. 

I lock the front door and turn around and see Gus standing behind me with a big smirk on his face. 

"What're you staring at Gus?"

He pauses and doesn't say anything for a few seconds. I begin to bite my lip out of nervousness.

"I'm sorry babygirl...you're just beautiful, I can't help it." 

I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah sure Gustav, thank you though I'll take it I guess."

"Don't be like that, I'm serious, when have I ever lied to you?" 

He takes a step closer toward me.

"Never."

Another step.

"Exactly, so why would I start now?"

He quickly bends down and softly mends our lips together. There was no lust in this kiss, no sexual desire, just pure love, and I know we both can feel it. 

I jump at the sound of the doorbell filling the house. Gus and I pull apart from each other and look at one another with confused eyes. 

"Maybe Tracy or Nava forgot something", I suggest. I walk to the front door and open it and see Max sending in front of me. With red puffy eyes, pale skin, and pink lips. I've never seen him like this, and I hate to admit it but it scared me seeing him this way. 

"Moon I'm sorry to show up unannounced...I just- can we talk?"

I look at him sadly, I don't know what happened but he looks...broken.

"Give me a second Max."

I slowly shut the door and turn around and look at Gus. All he does is give me a tiny smile and a nod, telling me it was okay. He knows broken when he sees it too. I open the door and walk outside and notice Max leaving. He was already in the driveway in front of the garage, I feel horrible. 

"Max!"

He slowly turns around and doesn't even give a smile. This isn't like him. I walk up to him and he closes his car door. 

"Max, what happened?" 

His eyes begin to fill with tears and his nose begins to turn red.

"No please don't cry Max, it's gonna be okay, just talk to me."

He shuts his eyes tight for a few seconds trying to hold his tears back, but one slipped away and began to roll down his already tear-stained cheek. 

"I'm sorry I didn't want to come over like this but I can't hold it in any longer. I'm still in love with you and I never stopped. I can't help but be so insanely in love with you, I would do anything to get you back. I can't believe the way I treated you and it haunts me every single day of my life. It fucking hurts me, but I know I hurt you so much worse. I don't deserve your time, or to even breathe the same air as you, I just wish you'd understand that I never meant for things to get so out of hand. Baby, I love you."

He breaks down and leans his head into my shoulder and we wrap our arms around each other. 

"I-... I still love you too Max."

G U S '   POV

I tried to be patient, but I just couldn't. Even if he was hurting, I don't trust him. I slowly open the front door so I can check on Moon. I don't see either of them so I go further and see them in the driveway hugging as he sobs into her neck. 

"I-... I still love you too Max."

My chest felt as if it'd been stabbed a million times. Not my chest, my heart. My heart burns. My heart hurts. 

Why me?

AHHHH I'm sorry for me writing this but these downfalls will only make Gus and Moon's relationship stronger!!! Also I think after I finish my Gus stories, I might write a Machine gun kelly one cuz I'm obsessed with him too lmao. New chapter tm! Luv u<3