I'm too young to understand...

(This chapter contains smut as well I'm sorry!)

G U S T A V ' S  POV

   I enter my second-period class late and with messy hair. I can't get my mind off Moon. I wish I'd gotten to know her before I fucked her. She seems great,  but her and I haven't had an actual conversation,  she's gonna think I'm using her but I just don't want to get hurt again. Not after Emma. I still love Emma, I've known her for so many years,  but not everyone is meant for each other,  she'll find someone that treats her better... I hope she will.  I pull out my phone and decide to text Moon.

M O O N ' S  POV
   My phone vibrates in my back pocket as I'm sitting in class. I pull it out and check it,  I blush when I notice it's a message from Gus.

Lilpeep: wanna come over after school baby girl? Don't worry,  I just want you to meet my mama and we can talk and smoke if you'd like :)

I smirked and responded with a simple 'yes of course:)'

Skip to end of day

I walk out of my last period and begin to search for Gustav. I can't seem to find him anywhere, so I decide to shoot him a text asking of his whereabouts. He doesn't respond or open my message so I just begin to walk to my car. I tell my mom I found a friend and am gonna be at their house for a few hours. Her being my mom, of course, she got crazy excited that I made a friend,  and she became even more intrigued when I told her it was a boy,  I'll deal with that later. I reach my car and notice Gustav leaning against it lighting a blunt, in public! "Gus are you crazy?" I take the blunt from his hand and stomp it onto the tar, black street. He rolls his eyes and says a few curse words and an apology under his breath. I tell him to lead the way as we both hop into our separate Benz's, well kind of separate considering they're both the exact same one. After about a ten minute drive we pull into a driveway of a beautiful small house with growing green plants on the front porch, surprising considering the fact that it's the middle of  October. I hop out of my car and notice Gus is already at the front door fiddling with his keys. "My mama should be home soon, she's off work at the moment she's most likely on her way from it,  possibly getting food." I nod and smile as he finally gets the door open and walks inside. I follow quickly afterward and am automatically hit with a warm feeling on my face and the smell of flowers. I close and lock the door behind me and feel something crawling on my feet. I squeal and jump up and realize it's a puppy.

"His name is Taz", Gus chuckled. I smile,  not so scared anymore. I look up and notice Gus waving his hand towards himself, letting me know to follow him upstairs. I do as told and soon end up in his bedroom. I look around his room admiring his walls. Drawings scribbled on his walls, along with hentai posters lazily hung with thumbtacks. I notice unsmoked blunts and a bong on his bedside drawer. He smiles at me once he realizes what I'm eyeing and grabs a blunt. He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and lights the blunt, stuffing the lighter back into his pants. I reach for it but he snatches it away. "Oh no ma'am, you ruined the blunt I had earlier!" I frown and smirk as I get down onto my knees before him. I look up at him with a pouty face, I move my face closer to his pants and brush my lips across his bulge. He backs up and slyly says "I have to go change into sweatpants." He hands me the blunt, goes into a drawer, grabs sweatpants and goes into his bathroom. I sit down on his bed and takes two more hits before he appears in gray sweats and no shirt. I hadn't seen his chest considering our rushed sex in the school bathroom resulted in us fucking with our torso garments still on.  I stand up and walk towards him admiring his beautiful upper body. I trace his 'Love' tattoo on his lower abdomen. After I finish that I begin to trace his '11-1' tattoo. "You know when I first discovered your music I was in a dark place", I state. "I was a wreck. I did cocaine, I took Xanax, I cut my wrists, I would drink and party all night. All because of this boy I dated that cheated on me. I was high off my ass laying in my bed with pills by my side ready to end it, blasting music I didn't even fucking know, but then, I heard your voice. The song High school, it just spoke to me, I connected with it. Your voice was somewhat of a turn on as well." We giggle. "You stopped all of it, I looked more into your music and fell in love with every single word that came out of your mouth. You saved me, Gus." I look up at him and notice he has tears in his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. He leans down and kisses me. It wasn't a lust kiss, it felt more...meaningful, passionate. He pulled away and stared at me and smiled. I think I'm falling in love with him. If I'm being honest I was falling in love with him only by listening to his music, what am I gonna do now?

G U S T A V ' S   POV

I can't believe Moon just confessed all of that to me. I kiss her slowly, I'm growing to really like her and I only met her yesterday. I back away and look into her eyes and can't help but to smile and stare. "Thank you for telling me that. As you probably can already tell from my lyrics you know  I had, or somewhat still have a drug problem. You're not alone beautiful." She smiles at me, god damn that smile. I slide my hands around her waist and begin to trace her figure. Her body is beautiful, my hands reach her thighs and I put my head into the crook of her neck. She lifts her hands up from under me to try to give me a hug but accidentally touches my bulge. It begins to grow at the contact and I grunt not expecting it. I throw her onto my bed and she slightly bounces, her boobs bouncing as well. She removes her jeans and throws them onto the floor. "I'm sorry baby girl I can't fuck you again, my mom will be home soon." She nods and instead slides her fingers into the thong I saw on her only hours ago. She begins rubbing herself softly moaning and gripping my covers, I watch in awe as my erection begins to grow at the sight of her. I get closer to her and slowly take her hand away from her lower body, she opens her eyes and lifts her head up almost mad that I stopped her. I spread her legs and put my crotch against her own. She wraps her legs around my back as I begin to grind against her as I start leaving sloppy kisses up and down her neck, being careful not to leave a mark, but to still make it feel great. She wraps her legs tighter around my back and I grunt and buck my hips earning a loud moan from her. I begin to buck my hips forward causing moans slipping from both of our mouths. Somehow she flips us over and she's on top instead. Her legs on either side of me she begins to ride me through my sweatpants and I grip onto her hips helping her. She begins to grope her own boobs while she grinds on me. Our grunts and moans fill the room until I release into my sweatpants and she releases on the surface of my sweatpants and through her thong. She collapses on top of me breathing into my neck heavily. She rolls off of my allowing me to get up to change into another pair of sweatpants.

M O O N ' S   POV

I breathe heavily on Gus's bed with my hand in my hair. I slide my thong off, realizing I have nothing other than jeans. Gus walks out of the bathroom in, yet another, pair of sweats. I smile shyly. "Do you have anything I can wear as bottoms?" He smiles at me and walks across the room to a drawer, pulls out sweatpants and throws them at me. "How many pairs of sweatpants do you have my love? " I ask as I slide the sweatpants on. "Keep making me cum in them and you'll find out", he states and winks at me. "Come on my mom will be here soon." He grabs my hand and leads me out his bedroom door and downstairs. I'm met by our furry friend and I kneel down to pet him. He wags his tail and stares at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I hear a jangling of keys at the front door and hear it creak open. I stand up and am instantly met with a beautiful, tall woman. She comes in, hands full as she's carrying two bags of taco bell. She smiles at me and Gus rushes to her taking the nags out of her hands. She starts to walk towards me with a big smile on her face. I reach my hand out to shake her own, but instead, she brings me into a hug. I'm caught by surprise but after a second of thought, I squeeze her back. She pulls away and puts her hands on my cheeks, admiring my facial features. "You're even more beautiful than my Gussie described!" I'm taken aback by these words and instantly I feel the redness flowing to my darkly pigmented cheeks. "Really mama? Awh don't embarrass me", Gus whines. "It seems like I embarrassed her more than you honey", she winks at me and then walks into the kitchen. Gus walks up to me. "She's sweet", I state and smile at him. "That's my mama. he laughs. I begin to walk towards the kitchen and he pulls me backward towards himself and grips my ass, he covers my mouth with his other hand and slides his other hand into his boxers that I'm wearing. I gasp and my eyes roll to the back of my head. He slips in one finger. "Gus come bring yourself and your friend in here to eat please", we hear Liza politely demand from the kitchen. "Don't worry, we're coming mama" he says back. "You'll be coming sooner than I will", he whispers against my neck. I whimper into his hand as he adds another finger, fucking me with his middle and index fingers. My legs become a wobbly mess the faster he goes. "Come on baby girl, I wanna taste you." These words cause me to release onto his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and removes his hands from my mouth. He sticks his finger into his mouth, collecting my juices. He hums in satisfaction. "Let's go eat baby girl."