Bobble Hat x reader pt 2

Start from the beginning

"We lost Rider when we were getting chased by humans, he sacrificed himself so the rest of us would be safe" Specs explained

"Then we lost Mask when he got separated from the group when we stumbled into a storage place that was on some docks" Headphones explained too.

"Emperor was the third one to go, he got captured by bounty hunters only to protect his little brother Prince" Goggles explained as well.

"Then Prince, sweet innocent little Prince, he was seriously injured but we couldn't get him to safety when some people just took him away" Bobble Hat explained too.

   "Then Skull, well...let's just say he was doing something dangerous and it didn't end well" Headphones explained again.

"Aloha he thought sneaking into a human party was a good idea..." Specs explained.

"Army, oh man, well he, he was hanging from a cliff, we tried to pull him up but humans were coming so, he let go and fell, so we can run before the humans got to us" Goggles explained again too.

"As for Hachi and Nana, we lost both of them at the same time, they went out for look out, then we heard struggling noises, and they never came back..." Bobble Hat explained again as well.

"Finally Gloves, he was being reckless and got chased by police but they never caught him but we still don't know where he is" Headphones explained again.

"Ok now that just sounds awful, now I feel bad about how I thought you were going to hurt us and and thinking about calling the police" F/n said with a guilty look on there face. "It's fine , I mean you humans don't know that much about us" Specs replied.

"Actually that would be nice to know more about you guys, like how did you evolve after the great wave? does all water kill you? How do you get ink into your weapons when you have all your ink in those tanks? And how does submerge yourself in ink refuel your tanks? Cause it makes no sense if you think about it" F/n asks.

"Well all of those are interesting questions, we love to answer" Goggles replies.

One month later

You and F/n have been friends with the four inklings for a month now, and it was pretty crazy like trying to see where the inklings are going to stay, but in the end you decided that Headphones and Bobble hat would live with you and Specs and Goggles would stay with F/n.

Then there was the police incident, you see some certain inkling (Goggles) almost blew everyone's cover, but you managed to convince the police that Headphones and Bobble hat were just short people and F/n said Specs and Goggles were children.

But when push comes to shove everything was pretty fun with these guys, also you and F/n swore that you help them find there friends, and so far no luck but your still trying.

At your house

It was night and you were up with some coffee because once again you couldn't find any information about Specs, Headphones, Goggles, and Bobble hat's friends.

You sighed and continued to look outside with a blank expression, then you heard foot prints it was Bobble hat "Bobble what are you doing up?" You asked turning to her "I was going to ask you the same thing" she replied.

"Well I couldn't find any information about your friends, again..." you say Bobble hat sighed "it's fine" you looked down at her "no it's not, it's been the same answer for the past month, and I don't think me and F/n can keep this up".

"Y/n I said it's fine, I'm pretty sure one day we'll find them" Bobble hat said "how can you be so sure? I mean what if there really gone?" You replied "I know there not really gone, I can feel it" Bobble replied.

"How can you be so positive about this?!" You exclaimed "well...even though the world is full of ups and downs, I always look on the bright side of things, because no matter what there's always a little light in the dark, and it's also my fiends that keep me going, and you keep me going" She replied.

You just gazed at her "I keep you going?" You said in awe, she blushed a bit "well yeah, your one of the most incredible people I've ever met". You blushed a bit too, then you set your coffee down and then you crouched down to her level.

Then you kissed her she was shocked but enjoyed it, you pulled away and you came to your senses "o-oh my gosh, I'm sorry I did that" you overreacted "no...it's fine, I liked it" she replied.

Then you looked at her and smiled and she smiled back and for the rest of the night you both cuddled and kissed, and some inkling watched the whole thing and took a picture "I can't wait to blackmail this to the others".

Hope you enjoyed this sorry if it was like a whole year wait for this 😓