The over night and catch feelins

Sam: skyler wake up
Sky: I don't want to
Sam: ight *picks her up bridal style*
Sky: ok yay
Sam: oh and we're going on a overnight to the biltomore hotel
Sky: ok
Sam: ight
At biltmore
Sky's dream:
I was running from a demon and it still chased me and raped me but a person came in an saved me who are you I said the name is shape shifter nice to meet you. He took off his hoodie cause I was shivering and ran back to my house and I had scratches from the demon and my whole family was dead and I had to run but where too... kokie's. When I was there everyone was dead along with eve and her family so I sat on the side of the road and saw a white car pull up. I was still crying. A guy walked out and introduced him as Sam I said I'm lost my family and firends are dead and I don't know where to go. He said I could stay with him. Then I realizedhe looks like shapeshifter and sounds like him too. Them he turned into a demon and chased me.
Sky's dream ends

I woke up screaming. And Sam took me into his arms and I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.
Sam: you want to talk about it
Sky: m-m-my family was dead and so where my friends an-an-and I was raped by a demon and shapeshifter saved me but I was lonely. Then Sam saw me and saved me but turned out to be a demon an-an-an-and chased me * crys more into Sam's shoulder*
The others:* come back to skyler crying and hugging Sam*
Corbin: sis did you have your demon dream again
Sky: y-y-y-yes
The others: we should leave
Sky: yes Sam could you carry me pls
Sam: ofc
Sky's thoughts
I might be falling for this guy