Chapter 1/ breaking Monte Carlo Casino/Dubois/car chase

Warning: Cussing words.

In Africa...

Alex's pov

"Okay, wind her up, boys. It's Monte Carlo or bust. Struts." the penguins prepare as they fly with the chimps, Phil and Mason.

"Check."

"Flaps."

"Check."

"Diamonds and gold."

"We'll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks." the helicopter started to and start to fly as they leaving me with Felix, Marty, Melman, Gloria, and the three lemurs on Africa, but something went wrong. They all waved 'bye' to the penguins and the chimps, as they are leaving.

"Or whenever the gold runs out."

"All right! We'll be waiting for ya!" I shouted since helicopter is really loud.

"Just kidding! We're never coming back!"

"Sorry! What was that?" huh?! I couldn't hear what they since the helicopter is really loud.

"Initiate warp drive." Skipper demanded as they fly like really like tail comet.

"Did they just say they were never coming back? Guys? Marty? Felix?!" I looked around and everything is gray and empty, until I saw Zeb...Marty walking on the machine, as he turned, he look old, and his eyes is normal but the other is fog color, and he has dry hay, on his hoof, and in fact, his teeth were gone.

"Oh, goody, you're here! Why don't you just chew on this? I'm hungry. Nom nom nom nom..." he shoved the dry hay in my mouth.

"Agh!" I screamed in surprise. Then I felt I was rolled backward and fell and felt a leg until I heard a pain cry. I got up and looked at old Melman who sitting a wheelchair that had stick that held his neck, and IV in his arm, and he held a cane.

"Oww... l'm just messing with you. l lost all feeling in this thing years ago. Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh..." I scooted back and then Melman fell asleep.

"Melman? Why do you look like that? Oh!" I felt a ball pressed my paw, and turned to see old Gloria, who hold a walker, wearing a grandma poncho and a slippers.

"Ooh. Look who's talking." Gloria said.

"Gloria? Why-"

"Oh is that you, Alex?"

"Felix, Why are you guys so... elderly?" I asked as I'm freaking out. Felix looked almost as eldery Marty but both eyes are foggy eyes as he looked blind.

"What was that? Whatcha saying?" Eldery Felix asked as cupped his ears.

"Now, when was the last time you looked in the mirror?"Felix asked again as I turned around as the mirror appeared and see myself as old lion with horrible gray color mane and ugly wrinkles on my handsome face!!!

"What? No!" I look at myself as I looked as my mane is gray and face look floppy and wrinkly. Then old me started to shaking me.

"Wake up! Wake up, Ally-Al! Wake up!" Then I woke up and I realized it was just nightmare. It was Felix.

"Snap out of it!" Felix yelled as he slapped me in the head.

"Felix, Felix! it was horrible." I whined as it was the worst nightmare ever.

Felix's pov

"That same nightmare again, huh?" After I woke Alex, I crossed my arms and said in monotone.

"We were stuck here in Africa, and we were all super-old and wrinkly and... Well, aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!"

"Relax, Alex. 'Cause I got a surprise for you." I smiled a bit.