11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me

Start from the beginning

Peter inwardly frowns as he notices Mila come into view. But then he smiles as he sees her holding a taser along with pepper spray. He definitely didn't want anything happening to her. If it did, he would forever be broken.

Mila stands in front of the suites man and gives an interested stare, "Who... are you?"

"Spider-Man."

"Spider man? That's different... cool. So you like a superhero or something?"

Spider-Man chuckles as he thinks back to why he even started stopping criminals. For his own need to find the man who killed his Uncle.

"Something like that."

"Um excuse me. Sorry to interrupt. Oh wait no I'm not! Come on, let me go!"

Spider-Man shoots web at the thief making Mila chuckle.

"That isn't funny!"

Mila shrugs, "It's kinda funny."

Spider-Man looks at the thief who looks baffled and shrugs, "What the lady said."

The car thief looks over at Mila and frowns, "Come on! Help!"

"Ssh!"

Spider-Man shoots another web which lands on the thief's mouth, shutting him up. He turns to Mila making her raise an eyebrow at him.

"Are you new to this hero thing? You must be..."

Spider-Man chuckles then shakes his head and becomes serious, "Yeah look its getting late. I need you to go home. It's not safe out at night for a girl like you."

Mila crosses her arms, "Like me?"

Peter realizes his mistake. He forgot how much of an attitude Mila had.

"I just meant... uh... beautiful?"

"Mhmm... you just saved yourself there buddy." Mila shakes her head and starts to turn away, "It's fine... I'm leaving. I guess I'll see you around..."

Spider-Man nods before watching her disappear. He then turns back to the thief who he had wrapped up in his web against the wall. He checks the thief's wrist for the star tattoo, but sees that hasn't got one.

"Well... This could have gotten a lot worse. Now, hold still."

Spider-Man cuts a hole in the web across the thief's mouth so that he can breath, at that moment a cop arrives on his bike.

"Oh, the boys in blue are here! I got him!"

As the cop arrives, he points his gun at Spider-Man, "Freeze! You in the tights, don't move!"

Spider-Man looks at him in awe, "You serious?"

"Who are you?"

Spider-Man throws up his hands as he moves towards the cop, "No one seems to grasp the concept of the mask."

"Freeze!"

The cop starts shooting at Spider-Man, which Spider-Man easily dodges and then grabs his gun.

"I just did eighty percent of your job! Huh? That's how you repay me?"

When the rest of the police arrive, Spider-Man makes a run for it. When Captain Stacy arrives to the scene he frowns looking at the officers who failed to capture Spider-Man.

"Thirty-eight of New York's finest, versus one guy in a unitard. Am I correct?"

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑎'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑?

𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎?