The Painfull memory

Info: Shadow Demon Slayer (Rare)
Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 14
Lives: H/t (Home town) in the forest with M/n (Mom name) D/n (Dad name) L/sn (Little sister name)
L/bn (Little brother name)

Y/n's P.O.V

I was out double checking the forest for any demons lurking through the darkness. Thankfully I didn't find any. But I'm still worried that I might miss even one demon. If I did then I would be in shame for letting it run free and killing the innocents. But I'm pretty sure that I've left no stone unturned so we should be safe.

I jumped from tree branch to tree branch until I was finally home. I haven't been home in 3 weeks so it'll be nice to relax and have fun with my family again. I slid the door open walk in, and I immediately smell the fresh apple pies that mom was making in the kitchen. "Y/n You're home!" my 6 year old sister L/sn shouted with glee as she came running over to me and hugged my legs. Which I thought was adorable because of how small she is compared to me. I smiled and picked her up returning the hug. "I missed you" L/sn mumbled as she nuzzled into my chest. "I missed you too cherry blossom" I whispered. She separated the hug and I put her down. She grabbed a hold of my index finger and started leading to the kitchen. "Come look! Mommy's making your favorite dessert" She said smiling brightly. I raised a brow "Oh Really?" I asked acting like I didn't know the whole time. I wanted her to have the moment where she thinks that she's showing me a surprise for once. Since I'm the one that usually surprises her.

Once in the kitchen L/sn said "Mommy mommy look who's finally home!" Mom turned around and stared at me from a moment then hugged me. "I'm glad to see you come back home once again safe and sound" she said as I felt the tears fall onto my clothes. I hugged her back and smiled. "I always come home" I whispered. She let go and handed me a slice of apple pie. "A reward for you keeping your promise to always come home and for keeping everyone safe" mom said and I ate the piece of pie like there was no tomorrow.

"So um how's Dad holding up?" I asked mom as she held my 3 year old brother L/bn in her arms. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "He finally woke up" as soon as Mom said that I rushed into my Dad's resting room. I looked dome to see my Dad fully awake and looking way better then he did after I left home. "Well don't just stand there come give your old man a hug" Dad said smiling at me. Tears tan down my face as I walked over to him. I dropped to my knees and hugged him gently as to not hurt him. "I can't believe you're finally awake" I said trying to contain my sobs. Dad has been in a coma for 3 years from a rare illness, but now he's finally getting better. We let go of each other sat there in a comfortable silence until I asked.
"When did you wake up?" 
"I woke up 6 days after you left home to do your demon hunting"
"Has the doctor seen you?"
"Yes indeed he did and he told me I should be fully recovered in 2 months"
"That's amazing Dad! I knew you weren't gonna let a stupid illness kill ya"
"Of course not! If I'm dying I ain't goin' down without a fight"
"You are stubborn sometimes but I'm glad you were stubborn enough to fight this war"
"Victory Is Mine!" my dad shouted a battle cry voice. We laughed and had a great Chat before it was bed time.

2 weeks later (This is 1 year before Tanjiro's family died just to let you know)

I was on my way home until I heard a scream come from the direction of my house. My eyes widened and I ran as fast as I could. I slipped a few times due to the mud that the rain was making.  'Please don't let me be too late!' I screamed in my head as the rain felt numb to me. All I cared about was getting home.

Once I got home the door was kicked down and there was the smell of demons! 'Noo! I'm too late!' I thought. I ran inside and saw the most horrifying thing in my life. Both my parents were the demons I was smelling and they were feeding off of L/sn. I wanted to puke but I was too frozen to do so. The demons or my parents turned and looked at me. "Oh Y/n it's so nice to see you" my mother hissed as she liked her lips that held my sisters blood. "Yes come join us, let us take you to the master so you can become one of us and we'll be a real family this time" I father said in a deep demonic voice. "No please this can't be happening" I said as I let the tears flood out of my eyes. "Please join us Y/n we'll be unstoppable" mom hissed while holding out a clawed hand to me as it dripped red with blood. "Yes, come feel the power that you can't even imagine!" Dad laughed psychotically as the thunder roared outside the house and lighting struck. I cried and cried putting my head down knowing what I must do. Even though I don't want to I have to there's no other choice. "Im sorry but I must put you at peace now" I grabbed my sword and held it up high. Their new born demons so they'll be easy to kill. They hissed and launched at me. That's when everything felt like slow motion. The tears kept rolling down my face as I got ready to kill them. I looked up and took a deep breath as I readied my sword. "Shadow Breathing Shadow blade!" I screamed as I jumped at them cutting their heads clean off. More thunder clashed in the sky as I heard their heads hit the ground with loud thuds. I stood there still crying after having to kill my parents. "Thank you Y/n" I heard my mother say. I quickly turned around and saw that she had a smile on her face as it disintegrated. Once they were fully gone I fell to my knees and sobbed. The rain just kept pouring down as I sobbed and screamed from the pain I felt inside. I know I should be happy that I put them to rest but it still hurts. I covered my face with my hands and cried even harder as I saw L/sn's lifeless body was completely ripped open and covered in blood.
'I've lost...everything' I thought. Suddenly I heard crying. I quickly stood up and followed the noise. I looked in L/bn's room to see him still in his crib untouched. I gasped and ran over to him picking him up. I held him close to me and cried happily. "Oh my god! Thank goodness! I can't believe your still alive" I sobbed as he clamed down and fell asleep in my arms. I kissed his forehead and laid him down in bed.

I grabbed my cylinder basket and filled it with a few toys, pillows, blankets, and extra clothes for L/bn. Thankfully it's big enough for him to fit in it. I put the pillows down first on the floor of the basket then sewed the blankets to the walls and roof of the basket so that I could carry L/bn wherever I go. Also so that he won't catch a cold since it is raining outside. I grabbed all the money we had and stuffed it into my pocket. Then I placed L/bn in the basket closing it making sure it was secured to my back. I grabbed my Dad's umbrella,  since it was the biggest one, and held it over the basket as I walked out of our house down to the village. I was filled with anger and rage.

"I'm coming for you Muzan"

(Welp! There you have it folks the first chapter of Tanjiro x Seme male reader I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it! Thank you for reading it!
Keep smiling and have fun!!)