chapter 1

"You're hereeee!" my bestfriend sung as I walked through the doors. A strong smell of alcohol and ciggarettes filled my nostrils as the door closed behind me.

I removed my coat before hugging Marie, who smelled like cheap perfume. Don't take it the wrong but I do think that she exaggerates with her looks. She's actually much more prettier without the makeup.

"Yeah I'm here" I mumbled, soon lots of people that I've never seen in my entire life came up to me saying happy birthday, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I never really liked meeting new people, because I never knew what to talk about.

I turned around as the door opened and a boy walked inside.

He was wearing only black, black jeans and a black shirt. He had long curly brown hair. For some reason he didn't really fit in here, he looked more maturer than the other boys at the party.

His forest green eyes met mine and I could feel how my cheeks heated.

Maybe Marie went to far this time and hired a male stripper?

I looked over at Marie who seemed busy having a strangers tongue down her throat. A boy who I actually knew came up to me, giving me something that I was craving, alcohol.

I usually never drank but today it seemed like I had too. I looked behind me to see that the boy no longer stood there. I took a deep breath hoping that he just was one of Maries brothers friend who was going to pick up something that he had left here last time he was here.

I couldn't see him as a party guest, I just couldn't.

I shook my head, why was I so interested in a stranger?

I took a sip from the plastic cup and smiled to the non stranger infront of me. He then sadly had to go because his girlfriend wanted to play guitar hero with him.

Maybe I should leave? I nodded in agreement to my own thought. I turned around and ofcourse I had to walk into someone. I gasped as my whole shirt was covered with the red liquid from my cup.

"Oh jesus fuck fuck fuck" I cursed as I stood there pretty much everyone stared at me.

"Oh shit... I am so sorry" I looked up to find the green eyes staring into my blue ones. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from saying something awkward.

"No its fine... You were lucky" I said my whole face turning red, he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I mean because my shirt is a dark shade of blue. You wont tell the difference..." please someone help me, I looked around me finding Marie who stared at me with an amused smile. I gave her a come-here-and-help-me-out-of-this-awkward-moment look. She shook her head. I was surprised when I heard the boy chuckle.

I looked around me to see that everyone expect Marie had returned to what they did before this stranger bumped into me.

"Yeah, thats true. I hope I'm lucky next time we meet too" wait what!? Again?

Was he flirting with me?

No ofcourse not...

"Yeah maybe" I said with a small smile on my face. I mentally slapped myself for saying something like that. Now he thinks I'm flirting with him.

But I am, arent I?

Suddenly a question I did not want to ask leaved my mouth.

"Aren't you too old for these kind of parties?" the boy seemed to find the words very amusing as he laughed.

"Probably. I'm 19 and you're...?" he had a big smile across his face showing off his dimples.

"17 since today" I said. I realized that didn't even know his name.

"Happy birthday!" he exclaimed and I gave him a smile, that I started to believe was real.

"Thanks I guess" I had to know his name, I had too.

"Is it comfortable with the alcohol?" the boy looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, really comfy" I mumbled. A small smile spread across my face as I heard my favorite song play in the background.

"You like this song?" the green eyed boy smiled and I nodded.

"Oh anyways I have to go now... It was nice talking to you...?"

"Harry" omfg what a perfect name for a perfect boy.

"Harry, maybe I'll see you around" I looked over at Marie and waved to her, but she was busy dancing to my favorite song.

"Yeah. It was nice talking to you..."

"I'm Bella by the way" I said as I walked towards the door, putting on my coat.

"Bye Bella" he said as I left the noisy party. I had probably just been there for 10 to 20 minutes but I didn't care. I hated parties, especially the ones that Marie throw. There always strangers there. But this time I didn't mind, I got to speak to a very handsome boy that isn't a male stripper.

---
A/N: I kind of hate this chapter.

I could've done a much better work... But heres the chapter! I hope you like it!

Question: what do you think of Marie?