Chapter 5

(No point of view)

He took a deep breath, inhaling the cold oxygen that surrounded him, as he walked through the narrow streets. Only one single light lit up his way, a neon sign a few steps away from.

Harry had nothing better to do than to check out this bar, that didn't seem to be a very popular spot to take a drink.

The door creaked as he pushed it open and a smell of alcohol filled his nostrils making him a bit nauseous. He looked across the room where a single man stood talking to a female while cleaning the bar table.

"What can I get ya mate?" The bartender asked gritting his yellow teeth. The woman turned her head around to take a glimpse at the boy who just entered.

She had thin black hair, and she looked old. Her face was pale and no emotions where clear.

"A beer" he then said not really feeling the urge for a drink. He wanted to finish his job and stand by his masters side. Harry searched in 'his' pants for the wallet that he had stolen. He was in luck when he found money.

"Is this enough?" He asked placing a the money on the bar table. The bartender grinned and took the money and started to fill a glass with the beer.

"Are you new here?" The woman asked and Harry took a deep breath.

"No I used to live here a long time ago" he said, his eyes not meeting her brown eyes. If it was a lie or not was unclear to the boy with curly hair, maybe he had lived here once. Harry could not deny that this whole town awoke a lot of emotions, that he had never had before. Emotions that not only feared him, emotions that made him feel weak.

"Cool, but pretty boy what are you doing here" the boy, also known as Harry raised an eyebrow in confusion. Why was she asking him that.

"What?" He then said, his tongue pressing against the roof of his mouth. Something dark hid in the corner of the females eyes, giving chills to his whole body. It wasn't something ordinary, to get chills, but it was something that everyone could get, even his master got chills sometimes.

"What are a pretty boy like you doing in hells arms?"

-

(Maries point of view)

She woke up by the two eyes that pierced through her, she could not see the eyes but they were somewhat obvious. She heard a loud creak and her whole body clenched, she shut her eyes hard trying to go back to sleep, but she couldn't.

She soon remembered the arms of her best friend hugging her tightly, she opened her eyes looking around. Her eyes stayed on the door that seemed different. Her eyes grew as an unpleasant smell spread through the room, filling her nostrils. The smell of death.

The door handle twisted and the gate to all her fears opened, a small hand reached out inside the room and Marie felt her whole body screaming. The hand was reaching for a picture, the picture of Bella and her sister.

As the small hand touched the frame it turned into red liquid, blood. Before everything went black she heard a loud laugh that made whole her shake.

-

Memories from last events haunted my dreams and one of the things that seemed to repeat itself was Harry's lips pressing against mine, and then down my neck. Suddenly I felt bubbly and a big grin spread across my face only to disappear as I saw Marie, her eyes was open and staring at the door. I placed a hand on her shoulder, which made her jump.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, I was surprised when she didn't break eye contact with the door.

"Y-Yes" her voiced cracked and I felt sick. Why was my best friend feeling so bad.

"I'm gonna make breakfast" I mumbled, and stood up. Marie then said something, something that sounded like a language that I've never heard before.

~

When I came back into the room with a cup of tea and her favorite bread and some vegan cheese and vegetables, I didn't have that kind that she ate so she had to enjoy my cheese, she was sitting up. She was wearing my pajamas, it was defiently to big for her.

"I brought some green tea for you" I said and placed it on the bedrooms table next to my bed. Marie's eyes were still placed on the door.

I sat down on my knees, trying to find her eyes. I laid my hands on her knees, shivering as I felt how cold she was.

"Marie you're freezing for godsake!" Without anything said blood started to stream down her nose, down her chin and onto the blanket that I has wrapped around her.

"M-Marie?" My body started to shake in fear, I tried to push her softly down onto the bed to keep the blood from streaming down so fast but her whole body was like a stone wall that wouldn't fall no matter how hard you tried.

Panic took a stern grip on me and I felt my heart throbbing as fast as Eminem raps. The world started to spin and I my chest raised and lowered fast.

I ran out from the bedroom into the bathroom to grab a clean towel, then I ran back inside only to find an empty bed covered in red blood.

"MARIE!" I cried out tears of fear that my best friend was going to faint or something. I exited my bedroom only to have two hands wrapped around my neck.

-
A/N: sorry for such a late chapter, I lost all my ideas for a while, but then I started writing again(yay!).

I have tried to write my best but I don't know if I succeeded(opinions?)

I will edit this chapter when I have more time :>

Q; 'what do you think will happen in the next chapter?'