gruvia #2

Gray's pov
*Thinking*"How do I get juvia to be my friend"."Aha" he Accidentally *said out loud *.*thinking *"I'm going to ask her to go on a mission with me then on the mission ask her to be my friend". *Walks up to juvia *"hey do you want to go on a mission with me ".
Juvias POV
Gray seems to be thinking about something maybe I should ask him .Never mind he hates me and I don't even know what I did.omg he's coming over here next thing she hears is hey juvia wanna go on a mission with me ,sure gray she says trying to be cool about it .But then she noticed a panicked look on him and noticed he also look said and she heard him wisper "she  called me gray".in her mind she's is thinking why does he care that I called him gray shouldn't he be happy about that not sad.Then suddenly she asked what kinda mission is it do I need to pack  .
Gray's pov
I answered juvia with a yes and she ask me what will I need  and I say just some comfy fighting clothes and probably a blanket .Then she asked do I need a pillow and I said with a sly smile no cause you can sleep on me .She blushed so much it was so freaking cute then she says alright gray .
Authors pov
This is the end of the chapter if I get at least 5 comments and 5 votes  about the chapter I'll make the next chapter  bye~ hope you enjoyed this chapter